*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2018197-true-frienship
Rated: E · Short Story · Dark · #2018197
A girl who has a disease meets a guy, together they fall in love when one day she dyes.
         once apon a time, there was a girl. The girl had a rare condition where if she went outside in the sun she would die. She was enclosed inside all day everyday. She wasn't fond of the enclose at all. You can say she hated it, but she knew it was for the best, so she made the best of it. As she looked outside watching the people walk by she always noticed this boy. He wasn't the cutest boy she has ever seen, yet there was something about him that always caught her eye. One day she got the guts to get his attention. So she banged on the window when he walked by. He thought she was crazy yet he was intrigued. So he knocked on her door and she offered him to come inside. They talked for hours and hours. He was falling deeply in love with this girl, and she was falling in love with him. When he had to go they agreed to see each other everyday. As the next day came around he came to her house and they again talked for hours and hours. As they did this for weeks and months they began to fall deeply in love. Yet they where to embarrassed to admit it. So the 5th day of December when he came over and asked her to go outside with him in the snow. She tried to explain she couldn't, but he insisted and said snow was magical it wont kill you. So she believed him, and hand in hand the walked outside, in the freezing cold with snow falling. He was right, she was fine. They played for hours out in the snow. When he had to go home he hugged her goodbye then left. She went to bed happier then ever. The next morning she woke up excited to see snow falling, so she waited for him, and waited, and waited. She decided to visit his house. As she got closer her spirits lifted, she ran up to the door and knocked. She knocked another 3 times, when he didn't answer she left. She did this for the next week, and every time he wasn't there. So on December 15th as she ran the snow stopped, and the sun came out. She was half way to his house, and knew if he wasn't there she would die. As she reached his house she knocked once then twice then three times. As she fell she could hear his voice from behind her. As she took her last breath she could feel him beside her. He kissed her cheek and said I'm sorry. As he cried and cried he shut his eyes and took his last breath. They where buried the same night with the engraving "friendship that will never be separated."
© Copyright 2014 13happyrandomness (llewelingirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2018197-true-frienship