*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2018505-Resolve-to-change
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RVM
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #2018505
The biggest challenge in life is to make a “Change”.
Resolve to Change!
The biggest challenge in life is to make a "Change". What would happen if people did not change from a cycle to a motor cycle and then to a car and then to an air plane across all these years?
People, sometimes, are fearful scared of change. People like to be in their comfort zone. They like to be who they are and where they are because they are scared. What will happen if they change? Well, change is only for the better. The only thing permanent in this world is change.
Things keep changing, and we must learn to change. Change with the attitude of complete trust and surrender. When you trust and surrender and when you let go and let change happen, you are on your way to a transformation, a life of fulfillment, and a life of joy and bliss.
Have the courage to change! Because if you don't have the courage to change, the world will change and you will be left behind...



© Copyright 2014 RVM (rvmrvm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2018505-Resolve-to-change