*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2018511-band-gone-bad
by folly
Rated: E · Other · Career · #2018511
some people take things harder than you think...
“You can’t make it without me!” he screamed as I walked onto the stage without him. It hurt me to kick him out of the band, but it needed to be done. He never showed up to practice, and when he did, he was late. He never gave any effort. It was like he didn’t even want to be in the band. Johnny has been my best friend and lead guitarist since middle school. I really hope this doesn’t ruin anything between us. Knowing him, he’ll forget about the whole thing in a few days. He says we can’t make it without him, but we really can’t even make it with him. If we are going to be a serious band, he needs to contribute more. He needs to be more responsible. This means a lot to me and the other guys. We can’t let him keep us from going anywhere.



When the show was over and I got home, I went to go unload all of our equipment into my garage where we rehearse. When the door was opened all the way, everything in there was trashed. Profanities were written and drawn all over the walls and papers with our music on them were torn up and scattered all over the garage. I guess he took this harder than we thought he would…

© Copyright 2014 folly (follyhrance at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2018511-band-gone-bad