*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2018807-Accompanying-Anya
Rated: XGC · Sample · Romance/Love · #2018807
sex scene.
Daniel lit the portable fire to prepare the meal while Anya gazed out the window.  She had less to say tonight.  He noticed that at each stop on their way to the Capital, she became more distant and thoughtful.  He was not sure if this was the effect he was hoping for, the ruins of so many cities and the proof that the military had been lying was a lot to take in.  Was she going to just accept the fate of these communities or would she get mad enough to help him do something about it?

"Come get something to eat.  We have a lot of ground to cover tomorrow."

"I'm not hungry."  Anya had not moved.

Daniel left the fire and moved to stand behind Anya, resisting the urge to take her into his arms, but when he saw in the reflective light of the window the tears rolling down her face his self-control broke, and he pulled her against his chest wrapping his arms around her shoulders.  Looking out the window with her, he saw the long destroyed city, the dirt-covered streets, and the few remaining buildings knocked down with time leaving only the footprint of where they stood.

"This is one of the first cities that fell.  The people here have been gone for a long time."  Daniel felt the first warm tear land on his arm, and his heart began to hurt.  He wanted to stop the pain she was in.

Turning her toward him, he lifted her face to look at her and found her blue eyes red with tears, her lips were wet where they landed, and the effect was overwhelming.  Daniel could not stop himself as he leaned in to taste those tears.  He was shocked by this emotion and did not understand why he did it, but when she did not resist, he squeezed her body closer to his own and deepened the kiss. 

Daniel was only aware that Anya was warm and inviting, and when he felt her hands move up his back to pull him closer, he lost complete control.  Carefully with the skilled hands, he removed the protective attire that she had been wearing during their travels and the layers of clothes beneath.  He was so lost in his venture that he was unaware that Anya was doing the same to him until he felt her body pressed naked against his own.  This only aroused him further.

Fearing breaking the spell, Daniel lay Anya down on the pile of clothes and moved on top of her.  Without hesitation, she parted her legs and with the urgency that neither realized had built, Daniel took Anya. 

Daniel was only aware of her warm and inviting body wrapped around his and was rocked by the emotion that filled him.  Moving within her only intensified that emotion, and when he felt her spasm and stiffen, he took the moment to look deeply into her tear-streaked face and was consumed with the need to protect her.

As she relaxed, Daniel pulled her closer.  He was content to lay in that position until the spell broke, but her movement suggested otherwise. She pulled him closer and deeper, her desire was not yet sated.  Taking her cue, Daniel moved within her again until he could hold his pleasure no more.

With the meal forgotten and the fire warming the room, Daniel felt Anya relax and fall asleep. Moving a stray hair from her face, he looked at her with new fascination and pledged in his heart that she would survive.  If it were within his power, he would save her from the terrible future they all faced.
© Copyright 2014 DMCarroll (dmcarroll at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2018807-Accompanying-Anya