*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2019546-Life
by Shadow
Rated: E · Chapter · Other · #2019546
This is the adventures of a boy named Kitty
This is the story of a boy named Kitty. From the beggining Kitty was a shy child. He scared easily, he didn't really have friends his first few years. However he didn't need them back then he was just happy living with his parents. That would all change in a few years. When Kitty was five years old the changes started happening. His mother lied to him one day and said "I will be back tomorrow." He waited for his mother everyday for an entire year before he gave up any hope of seeing his mother again. His dad wasn't helpful with the situation at all. Whenever he wanted to talk to his father he would get yelled at even if all he wanted to say was hi. He did have a brother but he was annoyed at his brother all the time. He wasn't completely alone however he had an imaginary sister that he still talks to today. It is his way of coping with his mother leaving and his father being distant. Her name is Sam. Kitty loved Sam("sister") she was always there for him and she still is to this day. His father got remarried again when he was ten years old. At about the same time his mother wanted to see him again for the first time in years. Once he got there she acted like it was only yesterday that she left. Even now she refuses to talk about why she left. The new mother that came into his life was strict. He wished that his mother would come back but he understood she wouldn't not why though.
© Copyright 2014 Shadow (leonidas95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2019546-Life