*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020096-Roy-Mustang-x-Reader
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Romance/Love · #2020096
Anime Character: Roy Mustang, and You.
Type: Romance

Pairing: Roy Mustang x Reader

Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist; Brotherhood

[Narrator’s P.O.V]

~~~~~

Today was the day where you were assigned to be with the one and only, Colonel Roy Mustang! Secretly, you were thrilled, and couldn’t wait!
You walked down the hall towards Mustang's office, and your heart was beating fast, but you didn’t want to show this emotion, so you plastered on a smile, and knocked on his office door.
“Come in!” You heard his husky voice come from the other side of the door, and you turned the knob, and walked in.
“Good afternoon, Colonel!” You smiled gently towards the black haired man. He looked up towards you, and smiled gently at you. ‘His smile’, you thought. You stood there, great posture, hands behind your back, chest out.
“Step forward, Miss __(Last name)__, don’t be shy, I don’t bite!” He chuckled slightly, and you stepped forward, smiling huge.
“So, news has it that you’ll be joining my team?” He looked over at you, grinning, you nod.
“Yes sir!”
You were a flame alchemist, like Roy, and you were maybe even better, because you didn’t need to use transmutation circles, like he did. You felt proud, but you especially felt honoured to be on his team.
“Take a seat.” He motioned for you to sit down, and take a seat in front of his desk. You did as you were told, and got comfortable.
“So, Miss __(Last name)__, I have a question.” Roy looked at you, staring into your eyes, you gulped.
“What is it, sir?”
“What is your goal in life?” ‘He asked so casually?!’, you thought. You pondered for a second.
“My goal is to be the best state alchemist there is, but since that might be a little too big, I just want to be the best I can, and help indeed of those who need it, sir!” You want to accomplish this goal, no matter what gets in your way. He smirked, and pulled out a piece of paper from his desk, then slid it over to you. It was a form agreeing to the acception. You grabbed the pen off his desk, and wrote down your signature.
“Thank you so much for this opportunity of being on your team, it means a lot, sir!”
“Roy.” You looked at him in shock. ‘Roy?’, you thought. ‘Why would he want me to call him be his first name?’ You cleared your throat.
“Why do you want me to call you by your first name?” You were honoured of course, but didn’t understand why. A;; he did was smirk, and chuckle.
“No reason. Now, you’re dismissed, we have a meeting at 6, hopefully I'll see you there.”
“Definitely!” You chuckled slightly. Once you stood up, you paused.
“Question, Roy. What is your goal in life?” Now turned slightly towards him, so he could see the smile on your face. He looked up at you, and grinned.
“My goal in life is to become Fuhrer, and to help all of my citizens in my country.” You were shocked, yet happy for him.
“Well, I hope you achieve your goal in many ways possible!” You leaned over the desk and kissed his cheek. He blushed slightly as you pulled away.
“See you at 6! Oh, and by the way, it’s __(First name)__!” You chuckled and smiled, and walked out of his office. ‘What a great day it is!’, you thought, and went outside.
Little did you know, Roy had a secret crush on you, and once you kissed his cheek, he was flustered, and you were always on his mind, nothing less.

The End!

~Jess♥
© Copyright 2014 Jess (Smut Queen) (jesskoni at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020096-Roy-Mustang-x-Reader