*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020208-Gravity-Rush-Gravity-Swap
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #2020208
Kat and Raven have mysteriously swapped bodies!
It was another ordinary day in hekseville, Kat had just finished saving the city from the anemone, and all had seemed as if everything had returned to normal. She looked down at the city from a building with her gravity shifting cat, Dusty. " Sigh, it's nice that the city is at peace, but I wish there was still a bit more action around here." Suddenly, a cry for help was heard! "Did you hear that Dusty??" "Meow!" Cried Dusty. Kat immediately took to the skies to follow the cry for help. Just then, another gravity shifter was flying towards the cry for help, it was Raven! "Raven?? Is she flying towards the person in need too?" Raven was flying at an incredible speed! "Kat? Kat! Look out!! We're going to-" Raven and Kat slammed into each other and reverted back from their gravity forms and fell down from the sky and into the city below! Raven was the first to wake up from the fall. "Uuugh, my back. Where am I?" Raven had landed in an ally way. "Meoooow!" Cried Dusty. Raven was startled by Dusty's calling. " Oh, it's just you, Dusty. Where's Kat?" Dusty was confused. "Meow?" as "Kat" was right in front of him. "Huh, I feel strange..."Raven looked down upon herself. She was now wearing a black leotard, black scarf and black heels. Her hair was also a blondish color now. She picked up a piece of glass next to her. Raven looked at her own reflection, only to have Kat's face stare back. Raven was now trapped in Kat's body! "W-WHY AM I KAT!!?!? If I'm her, she's me!! I have to find her, I can't still like this, what will the children think..." And so, Raven departed to the skies with Dusty to look for Kat, who is most likely unconscious somewhere in Raven's body. Sometime later, "Raven" awoke from the fall. She awoke inside of an old vacant building. "Ohh where am I...? I must of crashed inside this place... You okay, Dusty?" There was no sign of Dusty anywhere. "Dusty!? We've must have been separated!" Just then, a crow flew in from one of the windows and landed on Kat's shoulder. "Huh!? You're... Raven's crow..." Startled at first, Kat wondered why the crow was with her, and not her usual feline companion. "Why do I feel... different?" Kat wondered. She walked over to an old wardrobe and found a mirror. Kat stared into the mirror, only to have Raven, and the crow on her shoulder staring back at her. "EHHH!? WHY AM I RAVEN?!?" Kat's hair was now black and red, she was taller, and noticed her body was a bit more... curvy than her old one.
© Copyright 2014 GameKlaww (gameklaww at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020208-Gravity-Rush-Gravity-Swap