*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020275-Why-did-you-leave-me-to-die
Rated: E · Preface · Dark · #2020275
A vampire kiss from a stranger, then never to see him again.
I don't remember your face its all just a blur. You hypnotized my soulless body then left me there alone. Didn't understand what was going, I still don't even know. I think I can read the minds of others but I'm not sure. When I'm around certain people it's like I can feel their feelings when they don't say a word. How come you left me like this, this unknowing power that I can't even get control of. It was truly unnecessary what you did to me. I will never understand your motives nor do I want to try. I have the feeling the voices are you but you've never explained. Every year it gets worse. Each year it gets more intense. This year I've been getting weird cravings and images in my head. I wish someone would explain to me what's going on. I feel so alone in life because no one knows what is happening to me. I tried to explain to people and they just pumped me up with drugs. So to that shadowy figure that I came across on my path of life. Thanks for killing me because I'm dead right?



© Copyright 2014 bloodthirst (thirstykirsti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020275-Why-did-you-leave-me-to-die