*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020389-Luscious-Lips-04-The-Queens-Tribute-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #2020389
In this film, a lost tourist is "blessed" by a shaman who offers him to a hyena. Part 1/2.
This is a request from sethalbert. Not only that, but he also helped out a little with the writing of this as well. Hope you like it as much as we did making it.



-----



Will was a new hire for the Luscious Lips studio. He wasn't much to look at, standing at 5'1 and weighing 100 lbs with a skinny build. He had messy, medium-lengthed brown hair and deep blue sea eyes that hid behind a pair of reading glasses.



He was reading the script of his first vorno film starring Circe, a hyena toon. From what he heard, she's one of the Immortal toons. He doesn't know much about her other than the Immortal bit. It's going to be a treat for him to see her for the first time.



Will was currently in a personal jet, property of Luscious Lips, on route for the Savannah, the location of the film. Currently flying him there was a human woman in her early thirties. She had long blonde hair and jade green eyes. She was 5'5 and weighed 132 lbs, her body just screaming MILF. She loved her job, flying from country to country, delivering actors, filming equipment, and other things.



She especially loved flying with her secondary pilot, a toon tiger in his early-to-mid twenties with a lean and athletic build. He had black hair tied in a ponytail and topaz colored eyes protected by a pair of sunglasses from the sun. He was 5'4 and weighed 112 lbs. The two were flying lovers, their age difference not bothering them in the least. The two do star in vorno films, but they mostly fly things to other places. They enjoy seeing new places and returning to old favorites.



"We're about ten minutes from our destination," said the woman.



"Can't wait to land," commented the tiger with a smile. "Once the new guy here is off, I'm gonna get you off!"



"Oh, Barret, you horny kitty!"



So it is true, Will thought. The two pilots get buck wild after landing.



"Not my fault that I have a MILF like you for a copilot, Trish."



"Stop. You're giving the new guy dirty thoughts." Trish pointed out.



"Really? I thought Kevin mentioned that to him."



"You know how that boy is. He wants to give his friends a fresh, spoiler free new experience."



"I'll give you some 'new experience'!"



The door to the cockpit closes and locks, leaving Will all to himself and his script. Some noises were being made, noises he didn't hear before. After a few minutes, there was naught but silence for the rest of the trip.



After the plane landed and parked, the cockpit door opened up and Will sees something he didn't expect. The tiger, Barret, was sporting a wiggling and squirming bulge in his belly, rubbing his hands over its dome-like shape. He licks his lips and looks at the human passenger.



"Thank you for flying with-"



Before he could finish his joke, Barret let out a loud and smelly belch, a bra and thong flying out of his maw. Will sat there and stared at the tiger toon, confused at what he just saw. This toon ate his copilot alive and whole in mid flight!



"Is," he started, "is she...?"



"Yep and she's really moving in there now!" Barret says, a moan quickly escaping his lips. "Don't worry, though. She's used to it."



Will was even more confused now.



"Used to it?" he asks.



"Kevin didn't tell ya? We toons can eat you humans alive and whole and, eventually, digest you. That is if you get the injection. She's had her injection years ago, so she'll be fine. In a couple of hours, anyway."



"But won't she die?"



"Yeah, but death means nothing when you get injected first. She'll just 'respawn' in the facility here. You will, too."



Barret was right. Before Will left, Kevin injected him with the stuff before the flight.



"Do you know where I can find Studio 69?"



Barret then looks at Will with a look of shock.



"69?" The tiger says. "You're working with Circe, the Immortal Queen?"



"You know her?"



"You have no idea who you're dealing with, do you?"



Will just shook his head "no".



"Well, let's just say you're in for a rough ride for your first rodeo, kid. Circe's ass can and will grind you up and eat you for the fun of it, it's that big. In fact, her ass rivals that of Patty the Skunk. And her ass is big enough to hide you in without shoving you up her tail hole."



"Can I go now?"



"The studio is down isle six and take a right. You'll find it. If you don't, I'm sure you'll find someone who will."



Afterwards, Will left the stuffed tiger toon to rest in the plane and set off to find the studio, scared and excited for his first time with everything. Sex, vore, everything. And from what Barret told him, Circe will be tough to work with. He gulps loudly and sets out to find Studio 69.



-----



Circe admires herself in the mirror, wearing the outfit she made herself. She stood at 8'2 and weighed 175 lbs of "beauty" as she calls herself, her build rivalling Kate Upton. Her attire consisted mostly of bones, bones of actual humans that she made a meal of. In between the two skulls on her necklace was a pelvic bone, a bone that belonged to a woman with wide hips and a bubble butt.



She was topless, displaying her large breasts to the mirror. Her skirt consisted of bones from peoples legs, barely hiding her sex and big, round bottom from peeping eyes. Not that she would mind, knowing that any peepers sneaking a look at her snatch or smelly ass will wind up as an extra layer of fat on her body.



Circe then places her crown on her purple haired head, a real pain to make even for her. It was made of mostly bones from peoples arms and at the end of each one a skull, showing the many people she converted into ass fat. The hyena was glad her crown turned out the way it did, quietly thanking the skulls that belonged to, or rather were, once humans that crossed her path.



Her thoughts were interrupted when the door knocked. She grants the person entry, a naughty thought coursing through her mind. The door opens to reveal a human boy, no more than 19 years old, dressed in a maid outfit. He had cute blonde hair and gorgeous brown eyes on a femboy face, making him mistaken for an actual girl much more easy.



"Circe," he starts, "Jason wanted me to tell you that your costar has just landed."



"Capital!" she says, looking at the cross-dressed boy with her golden yellow eyes. "My next plaything has finally made it. Mmm, I'm getting horny just thinking about what I'm gonna do to him!"



Circe closes her eyes and licks her hungry lips, nasty thoughts flooding her mind. She then focuses hard as she grunts and releases a nasty fart, completely enveloping her room in smelly green mist.



The femboy, named Jamie, coughs a lot from the stench, his eyes watering from the burning sensation in his eyes. The hyena simply looks at him with her eyes, licking her lips rather hungrily.



"I forget, you don't enjoy these hot-boxing sessions of mine. Doesn't matter, I like my snacks enveloped in my scent."



Jamie opens his eyes just in time to see Circe's open maw descend upon him, knowing he's gonna have to find a new maid outfit after respawn.



-----



After a long walk and a few "distractions" inside other studios, Will finally arrived at the studio he was looking for. Studio 69, the place were the vorno film "The Queen's Tribute" was being shot. He couldn't believe it, he was going to be a vorestar!



He then walks inside and explores the place, seeing people both human and toon working on the sets and checking the filming equipment. At first glance, a normal person would see this as another day at making films, assuming they didn't see the "Luscious Lips" logo outside the studio. Will was getting excited, his secret fantasies were about to come true!



But then he remembered the bit that worries him: dying. Sure, Barret told him that as long as he was injected with the nano repair machines he'll be fine. Sure, his best friend Kevin gave him the injection before the flight down here. But he was still unsure, negative thoughts flooding his head.



What if they don't work? What if I don't respawn? What'll my friends and family do without me?



Such thoughts were removed when he heard two people talking. He walks closer to the source of the voices to see two toons talking. The one on his left looked very familiar until he spots the face.



It was Jason Talbot, the greatest vorno director in the business! He was standing right there in all his 9 foot tall 230 lbs glory, wearing his trademark orange suit and fedora. He was a gorilla toon in his early-to-mid thirties with a very muscular build, barely noticeable because of the self-tailored suit. From someone who is straight as an arrow, even Will found Mr. Talbot to be attractive.



Will then put his attention to the other toon Mr. Talbot was talking to, another anthro toon. An 8'2 325 lbs elephant in his early forties in a white business suit, his build opposite of Mr. Talbot. The elephant was big and chubby, a bit of muscle behind the fat. He had two tusks that was as long as half of Will's entire body, a long trunk in the middle of them that was long enough to reach his privates.



The elephant looked familiar as well, but Will couldn't figure it out. Then he heard the two talking again and decided to listen in on the conversation.



"This film is going to be another success from my best friend since you graduated from high school," the elephant said happily.



"No doubt about that," Mr. Talbot said. "I've made many vornos and starred in some since my time in college, back when you discovered a way to keep humans from dying in the films."



"Ah, those were the good ol' days."



"Do you remember that vorno were we went to that cheerleader camp and had a wild orgy with them all? Most of them were girls and a few of them were boys? You remember that?"



"Yes, I remember. And after we had our fun filling them up with our cum, we filled our guts with their cream-filled bodies?"



"The best part! Oh, such good times!"



"If memory serves, that's how you got your girlfriend. Right?"



"Yep, that's how I met my sweet Linda. She wrote the script for this film, y'know."



"Oh, really? I didn't know that. Must be really good to be made into a vorno."



"Yeah, I'm sure the fans'll love it."



"I do want to ask you something. How is your relationship with your cousin?"



"Hmph, you mean Manny? That idiot doesn't know how to direct himself, let alone a vorno. You remember that film he did called ""Woods of No Return"? God, what a terrible film. The actors were alright, but it just didn't have that 'oomph', y'know? But you can't pick your family, y'know. I still haven't forgiven him for sneaking in on my girlfriend naked."



"And he no doubt has forgiven you for kicking his ass red. But to be fair, he had that one coming."



The two shared a little laugh, the memory of Mr. Talbot beating Manny badly coming back to them.



"Yeah, but he didn't see Linda shove a 13 inch dildo up his ass. No lube!"



They then laughed harder, remembering Manny running around with a 13 inch lube-less dildo in his ass as if he was on fire. His expression reminded them of that scene from Dragon Ball with Goku's battle with Murasaki, Goku's Power Pole Gaddafing Murasaki. That shit was funny as hell!



"Well, I best get back to work," Mr. Talbot said after calming down from their laugh. "It's been fun reliving good memories, Tyrone."



Tyrone! Will knew the elephant looked familiar. It was none other than one of the founders of Luscious Lips, Tyrone Tuskman! He only saw him in the one vorno were he was at the dentist and was visited by a sexy 18 year old human woman. After a good portion of oral sex from both of them, Tyrone then stuffed the woman down his 2 1/2 foot cock. The whole time she struggled, only to get slurped up by his dick like a snake consuming its prey. The camera then focused on his massive balls, frantic and squirming bulges being shown as the woman struggled for five minutes before transforming into toon spunk. One of the few male predator vornos Will watched and liked.



The human couldn't believe he was now looking at that same elephant from the film right now, here in Studio 69 in the Savannah! Tyrone then thanked Mr. Talbot and walked away, leaving the muscled gorilla to return to his job. Will then decided to talk to him, only to bump into a toon raptor's butt.



-----



Circe was relaxing in her chair, rubbing the squirming bulge in her belly. That's one of the things she loves a lot about working in vornos, always having "free food samples" walk through her door. The hyena goddess let out a good belch, the squirming in her gut intensified.



"Ooh, Jamie!" Circe said loud enough for him to hear from inside. "Keep doing that! Your squirming feels so good! I know your girlfriend enjoys dominating you and having you dress like a woman, but I should tell hir to shove you down that cock of hirs. I'm sure shi'll just love it! Aaah!"



The squirming mass that was Jamie started weakening, but his movements were enough to send her over the edge. She didn't just orgasm like women usually do, but also had an anal orgasm. She spread her legs to squirt out her juices and unleashed fart after fart as she came.



Her room now smelled of sex and flatulence, but she didn't care. It was her room and she'll do with it however she likes it. Right now, she wanted it to smell of her sex juices and her gas.



She rubbed her now still belly, hearing her stomach going to work on Jamie.



"Mmm, you did well for a mere maid," she said to her gut. "Don't mind if I digest your cute little ass and add you to mine!"



She laughed hard at her own joke, farting as she did so.



There was then a knock at the door. This causes Circe to stand up and walk to the door. She opens it slightly to see who it was. She then sees a young skunk boy toon standing there dressed in nothing but a loincloth.



"Mr. Talbot is ready for you," he says.



"I'll be down there shortly."



She then closes the door and walks over to the stripper pole she had in the corner. She grabs hold of it with one hand and wraps a leg on it, her other hand on top of her belly.



"Sorry, Jamie, but we're gonna have to cut it short. Still, it's been nice. Now to help speed up the digestion!"



With that, she jumps up and wraps her other leg on the pole and pull herself to it as hard as she could. She could feel her bulge suddenly spring to life as Jamie started to squirm once more. Circe then applied more pressure and was rewarded with a muffled crunch and scream of pain from her belly.



"That sounded like it hurt a lot. Let's fix that, shall we?"



And so she continues to apply more pressure to her gut, earning snaps and more cries. On the third bone breaking sound, no more cries were heard. But Circe didn't stop and continued to flatten her gut, making a show out of it while she's at it.



At Luscious Lips, everyone agreed to have hidden cameras installed in every room so they can use whatever footage they find to use them for bonus "Behind-the-Lips" videos, one of the popular things on their website. So Circe is pretty much doing it not just for fun, but for the fans.



After three minutes of grinding the pole and a blast from her ass, Circe's task is done. She was back to her normal build, if not a little bit chubby, and was ready to go. She places a hand on her belly, still working on Jamie.



"Sorry you had to feel that, sweetie," she tells her middle. "But duty calls and I must answer. In few minutes though, you'll be calling for nature. I'll answer that and I'll enjoy every bit of it. Mmmm..."



With one last poot, Circe leaves the room and headed for the set. She then thought about the new guy, Will, and how he'll see his future self after she's done with him. The thought of that makes her very eager to get the ball rolling.



-----



"So," Will asked, "what's your film about?"



"Well," started the raptor, "the film is called "Prehistoric Rump 3"."



"Wait! "Prehistoric Rump 3"?! I love the "Prehistoric Rump" series!"



"Really? Glad to meet a fan of it. Which one was your favorite?"



"The first one. You know the scene were the caveman was fucking Ms. Rex in the ass?"



"Yeah, and then she tosses him in the air only for him to fall down into her maw."



"Really good film. Anyway, what is this one about?"



"My character is a talking intelligent predator who gets a visit from three cavemen, two guys and a chick. They start getting freaky and then I show up and get freaky with them, only to have their guard drop as I eat them alive and whole. I eat one guy and the girl with my mouth and shove the last guy up my ass, which you got acquainted with a few minutes ago, and then play with myself as I digest them. Once that's done, I shit them out and make a silly remark and then leave."



"You know, Luscious Lips seems to do that a lot in their films."



"Yeah, but what does anybody expect? Vorno is just another way for people to jerk off to. No real plot."



"Would any vorno have good plot and good scenes at the same time?"



"It's really difficult to measure the two evenly, even some normal porn films have trouble getting it down."



Will then looks at his watch and realizes how much time he's wasted.



"Oh, crap-baskets! I gotta get going!"



"Ah! I should too! Smell you later, butt bumper!"



And with that, the raptor toon turns around and farts on Will, covering him head to toe in her scent.



"Later, Alexis," he says through coughs. He then rushes towards Mr. Talbot, who welcomes him while covering his nostrils from Will's encounter with Alexis the Raptor, also a new hire.
© Copyright 2014 Freelancer_Smurf (karatekautt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020389-Luscious-Lips-04-The-Queens-Tribute-1