*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020546-A-Teachers-need-for-attention
by DHB
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #2020546
A teacher finds her student drawing porn in her class, which leads to a blissful obsession
"A Teacher's need for attention"
by darkhatboy


English class, last session of the day.


Students given a task to complete before the end of class. Teacher, Miss Dozer, watches the class like a hawk for any slackers or disrupter that are not up to her standard of studying. Her butt swayed from side to side in a formal fashion, as it was concealed behind  a grey dress that stopped just above her knees.
The boys at the front for disrupting the class earlier, look back at the teacher's behind  as she passes to the next row of students studying. They giggle silently. Miss Dozer quickly snapping to look behind her, her breast swing around with the same momentum and stop with a slow giggle as the boys nervously get back to studying.

Miss Dozer smiles as she knows whose in charge, and the punishment for not realising that for any students.
She eventually makes her way to the back of the class.
Where she finds one student not studying like the others. He instead is using his class time to draw. He happily drawing away, Miss Dozer begins to get cross. Her eye brow twitches behind her short black hair. She approaches the student.

"Excuse me!" She says hiding her annoyance. "What pray tell~  Are you doing? Doesn't seem to look like studying".
Most of the class looks back to see who was getting the teacher's battle cry.
"That's because it's a drawing" does not even stop drawing as he rudely speaks to her.
This annoying her as she beginnings to tap her feet, her heels making an annoyed tone of mores-code.
"I-I see... May I see... this drawing?" Holding her punishment back, for now. "Sure" He hands her the drawing.


The drawing shocked her, As the drawing was a detailed picture of her masturbating away at her desk in nothing but her underwear, with a begging expression as if she wants and loves it. The teacher stands there, shocked by the perverseness of this boy to draw porn in her class.
"Detention..."
"Hmm?" The boy tilts his head with a smile.
"Detention! Detention! Detention!!!" She yells as the class wonders what the drawing was about.
"You are going to stay after school and wait till I go home before you get to leave, and I don't care what your parents have to say!" She storms back to her desk, face red as she slams the drawing on to her desk. The class pondering what had happened. Muffled conversations echo throughout the classroom as the teacher settles back into her seat with a furiouser expression and crossed arms, giving a small annoyed huff as her butt hit the chair.
The class then goes silent. The students in fear of detention go back to their work.


The bell then rings, all the class packs up their pens and pencils and proceeds to leave the class and head home, as no one spoke a word to the teacher as to not feel her wraith. Well, all but one. He happily sat there, at his desk, now staring at the annoyed teacher as she waited for the last student to leave before she gets up and closes the door. Tiding the strands in her hair and fixing up her blouse, causing her fairly large breasts to jiggle slightly.
Making her way back to her desk, she sees the boy, just staring back at her. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of a response.
So, she sat there, staring at him. His eyes seemed to be glowing a warm orange as he smiled staring back at her, his eyes glaring without blinking as the warm of the glow making the teacher curious, as she just assumed it to be the light of the setting sun from the window causing the glow. Her breathing slowed, as she began to feel warmth in her mind, enjoying it slightly.  Shaking her head, she turns her attention to the drawing the boy did.
It was a drawing of a mature woman with large breasts, like her own, with her hair short at the front and tided up at the back, like her own, with a large blue vibrator, like her... The woman in the drawing seemed to be begging for something as she seemed to playing with herself.

She had to admit, the drawing was good, crude, but well drawn. To the point in which, just looking at it, began to turn her on. She coughed off thoughts of her doing such actions, as she then looked back at the student, giving her a smile as she looked at him again. She blushed and swiftly looked away. "Why would he be drawing such things...." she thought to her self as composing herself. "Does d-does, he like that sort of thing, begging woman with big ti-breasts wanting attention." It then hit her, what if, he drew this and got into detention to get her attention. Her heart began to race at the mere thought of this graphic student wanting his teacher in such ways as this drawing.
Her leg twitches with excitement, images of her in the position of the character in the drawing, begging before this student, as she pants and sweats as the sound of the vibrator buzz in her puss-vag pussy!  She let out a small moan as her hands rub down her legs, she can feel the eyes of her student staring, wanting her to get his attention, wanting her to get some kind of reaction out of him, wanting him to look  at  her. Another moan escapes her mouth.

Her phone buzzes in her pocket, she snaps out of her moment and picks up her phone as it is telling her it's home time. "Alright you... time to go, home.." She says opening the door for him, quickly fixing up her skirt as she had pulled it up slightly before.
He walks past her, "A-And don't.... let me catch you drawing anything, in my class.." He nods with a big grin as he leaves the school grounds.

The Teacher packs her stuff and heads home.
Arriving home she plops her work belongings on the couch next to her and turns on the television. She relaxes as she undoes parts of her uniform and puts her feet up on the coffee table. After a minute of boring documentaries, she notices that she had packed the student's drawing, she proceeds to pull it out and get another look at it. "Big Boobed girl fucking her self with a blue vibrator begging for attention huh..." She said to her self out-loud now thinking to herself.
Suddenly getting up she goes to her bedroom and shuffles under her bed to find her own, blue vibrator. Turning it on for a second she pauses, and smiles knowing what she is about to do is dumb, but she was curious. So she strips down to her birthday suit, runs to grab the drawing, her breasts bouncing furiously as she grabs it and pins it up to the wall for reference. Vibrator on, she gets on her knees and gets into the pose, inserting the vibrator into her pussy, already salivating from excitement. Looking up at the drawing pinned to the wall, she begins to masturbate, her tongue licking her lips as she moans and uses her other hand to tease her erect nipples, soft skin sweats as she thrusts and twists her vibrator around, moaning more and more for the attentions she wants. The more pleasure she gets the more she has the urge to have that students attention. A part of her wanting, begging that he was watching her do this, with his smiling orange eyes. She suddenly explodes with pleasure, unable to conceal her moans as she thrusts hard and fast, mouth wide open, pussy juices spray all over the floor in-front of her. Collapsing to the floor, huffing from pleasure with a blissful smile on her face as drool leaks from it.

"That was.... so dumb... but, god! I fucking loved it, I wonder if he wanted me to do that. Maybe... maybe if I get his attention, he might... draw more~!"




Part 2 coming soon....
© Copyright 2014 DHB (darkhatboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2020546-A-Teachers-need-for-attention