*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2021310-Wont-You-Stay
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2021310
Brian convinces Jessie to spend the night with him.
“Do you have to go?” Brian asked as he stood by his front door staring into Jessie’s soft brown eyes.

“It’s getting late,” Jessie smiled up at him. “I have to get up early tomorrow.”

“I can make sure you don’t over sleep,” Brian assured her.

He gripped her elbows and pulled her against him. His cock stiffened as their hips brushed. He leaned down, and pressed his lips to hers. His tongue probed until she opened for him, and he found the tip of her tongue. Their tongues entwined, and they tasted the wine from the evening meal they shared. Brian slid his hands to Jessie’s hips, and pulled her tight to him. Jessie’s fingers slid into Brian’s curly mane of fiery hair. Brian slid one arm around her waist and slid his fingers into her long silky brown hair. He pulled gently on the silky strands, tilting her head back to deepen the kiss. They moaned with pleasure as his tongue slipped further into her mouth. Jessie pulled her mouth away sighing with pleasure as he trailed kisses to her ear.

“Brian,” she breathed as his beard scraped her cheek. “I really have to go.”

“Please stay,” he whispered. “We can go to bed right now if you want.”

He trailed kisses down her neck, swirling his tongue over her heated skin. Jessie groaned as Brian worked his way to soft spot just above her collar bone. Jessie cooed and ground her heated crotch against his straining erection. Brian slid his hands to her tight ass, and lifted her off the floor. Jessie wrapped her legs around his waist. The position hiked up her skirt so the bulge in his khaki pants rubbed her hot pussy through her thin lacy panties.

“Please, baby,” Brian pleaded between kisses. “Spend the night with me.”

“Alright,” Jessie agreed.

As Brian carried Jessie back to his bedroom his cock brushed her soaking wet pussy. By the time he laid her on his bed there was a pool of arousal seeping through the thin material. Brian teased her by licking the moisture from the outside of her panties. Jessie moaned and gasped, begging him to take the troublesome garment off. Brian slipped the panties off, and buried his mouth in her sweet wet folds. He licked ravenously drinking down her thick warm arousal. He moaned with pleasure savoring her taste. Jessie moaned and squirmed as his oral efforts gave her multiple orgasms. The more she came the more ravenously he licked.

“Oh, Brian!” Jessie cried. She clawed at the covers and writhed as he licked and sucked at her opening. “I want to taste you too.”

Brian pulled away from her reluctantly. His lips were shiney and wet from feasting on her. He lay on his back, and she lay over him. She lapped her juices from his lips as she opened his pants, freeing his long hard shaft. She pulled both pants and boxers off. Brian groaned as she licked him from balls to tip. She hovered over his balls, sucked them in her mouth, and juggled them with her tongue.

“God, Jessie, that feels so good,” Brian moaned. He pulled his shirt off while he enjoyed her mouth.

Jessie sat up an pulled her top off revealing a pair of bare B-cup breast. They hung between his thights as she slid her hot wet mouth over the length of his shaft. As she sucked on him she swirled her tongue around his hard cylinder. Brian ran his fingers through her long hair, fisting handfuls when she took him deep into her throat. His warm release bathed her tongue before she swallowed, and sat up. He surged up, kissed her, and laid her on her back. She lifted her ass so he could easily slide the skirt from her body. He slid root deep inside her, and pushed himself up on his forearms so he could stare into her eyes as he moved inside her. He started slowly, and watched her writh beneath him as her soft muscles flexed around him, and soaked him with her juices. He increased his speed and force as she tightened around him like a wet fist. She rose to meet him as he thrust deep inside her, filling her with his warm seed.

“Thank you for coming,” he chuckled as he cradled her in his arms, and rested her head on his bare chest.

“Thank you for having me,” Jessie smiled up at him.


Word Count: 748
© Copyright 2014 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2021310-Wont-You-Stay