*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2021603-Sleigh-Ride
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #2021603
Riding on a sleigh in the middle of winter
Just hear those sleigh bells jingle-ing ring-ting-tingle-ing too. Lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you. NOT! Have you ever bee on a sleigh ride when it is 32 below? There isn't enough blankets to keep you warm enough. and then, the horse, he had gas. So, when the friends are calling yoo hoo, they are really laughing, because they too have taken a sleigh ride with, who knows. What they do know is how cold it is and if your horse happens to have a bit o gas, they also know how the wind pulls it right back into the sleigh for you to enjoy.

Our cheeks are nice and rosy and comfy and cozy are we. Yes, your cheeks begin to freeze right on your face. Comfy, cozy? I don't think so.

The only thing that is nice are the bells when they go ring ringing.

So,

outside the snow is falling and friends are calling yo hoo. Come on, it's lovely weather for a Sleigh Ride together with you.

Lynda
© Copyright 2014 Lynda Miller (lmiller7569 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2021603-Sleigh-Ride