*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2023212-Chocolate-Fondue-Shared-With-You
Rated: E · Poetry · Community · #2023212
All human beings are tightly woven together by our experiences in life
Life is a journey, a journey you'll take in time.
In darkness or into light, there is no way you can stop this flight.
No way of knowing what path is right.
Choices are there to be made, in the silver scope of life's cascade.
Up and down, we follow each other around. Bound...by this thing called life.
Together we walk, stumble and talk.
Trying to survive, keeping each other alive.
Cross roads stop us in the corner of hope,
when we look at each other...trying to cope.
Life brings the joy of pain, and crimson fantasies in the blistering rain.
We share a sparkle in each others eyes.
We love and leave and cry dreadful goodbyes.
Together we'll make it as we want it to be...
Yellow patched fields and reached dreams.
Let's fly to the moon and build sandcastles till noon, and watch the stars in our techno coloured floating balloon.
Together we touch the unthinkable, together we are more than able. We'll create all thats good in a life so untrue, together we'll eat of life's chocolate fondue...
© Copyright 2014 Jadedjenz (jadedjenz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2023212-Chocolate-Fondue-Shared-With-You