*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2023285-The-Delicious
by Tienny
Rated: E · Other · Food/Cooking · #2023285
Food that I find delicious
Udon is my favourite food amongst the Japanese food I eat besides bento. The taste of the soft tasty udon noodle gives a juicy taste to my tongue. Though I can’t remember specifically whom I eat it with, its first taste touches my taste bud. Using chopstick to let it slips into my mouth, I can taste the slight saltish feeling. In the end, I begin to google search udon cooking method. Upon three failed attempts due to lacking certain procedures and ingredients, my son loves the taste. I am so thankful for his support. When I taste it, it is not according to the normal cooked taste. My husband laughed at my failed attempts and does not want me to let him taste the failed attempts. Once I purchase the miso paste, everything turns well during my fourth attempts. This silence my husband. Recently, I learn soba noodle. When I buy the sauce, it shocks me. It is the sauce I purchased to cook udon. No wonder the first attempt failed. Thank God for the determination to strive better.
© Copyright 2014 Tienny (tienny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2023285-The-Delicious