*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2023286-Warmth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tienny
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #2023286
Interpretation of warmth
Warmth gives me the sense of warm feelings with peaceful nature sounds where the birds chirp and flowing river as the fishes are jumping out of water. The smell of green leafs and grasses keep me in peace. Observing the morning sky for twenty four hours is an enjoyable sight. Most likely, it reminds me of seeing my son’s scanned photo during his foetus phase. It is the place where humans are developed in the dark place and enwrapped and protected in the womb. During humanity’s tender phases, we are developed fully into infants. Lives are so precious and valuable. Is it due to the lack of such understanding causes the downfall of humanity’s attitude and mindset? Animals care for their newborns. God loves and cares for His created human beings. Why do human beings tend to listen to the dark forces? Aren’t such mistake is repeated countlessly since the beginning of creation in Genesis?
© Copyright 2014 Tienny (tienny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2023286-Warmth