*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2024142-Falling-In-Love-With-Oblivion
Rated: 13+ · Other · Teen · #2024142
Scared and incontrollable teenager
January 1st, 2015

I am surrounded by darkness, the self-made monsters spewing venomous insults. My arms bleed, refusing to cooperate with the promise I made myself. Life likes to play these invisible jokes on us and we never realize it until we find the pen that reveals all of the misery and creatures that come along with all the lies. We never have advantages in this world because advantages are just a myth. It just depends on how much you believe in yourself and how prepared you are to fight off the self-hate. Progression is not how far you have come, it is how much you have left in your journey. My feelings are incomprehensible to myself and everyone around me. We live in a world that is full of judgemental hyprocrites and easily-tempered teenagers. I feel lost and alone, falling into a pit filled with demeaning angels. Silently screaming, my heart burns with self-pity and unwantedness. The pieces of my puzzle are buried deep into my thoughts, and you would drown in sorrow if you tried searching for them all. I want to say goodbye to everything but yet, I know how utterly impossible it is to get away with it without hurting him...

I place my pen down on my desk and walk towards my bed. I pull my headphones out of my phone and place them next to my outfit for tomorrow morning. I plug my phone into it's charger and rest my head onto my spongebob pillow, letting relief flow over my body in waves. Tomorrow is the day I get to see my boyfriend after 6 months...
© Copyright 2015 InfinitelyInvisible (scaredandalone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2024142-Falling-In-Love-With-Oblivion