*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2024167-Dear-Me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #2024167
Shaping 2015
Dear me

You have finally put 2014 to rest. This past year proved to be more then a little challenging. There were times when you did not believe you would make it to the years end, but some how you did.

You  allowed the intensity of some personal situations to push you to the brink.

Your 1st goal for 2015 is to maintain control  when these emotionally charged events occur, and not allow them to pull you down and drain away your happiness. Your second goal is to begin a journey to self acceptance, and no longer allow yourself to be defined by the opinions of others. Your 3rd goal for this coming year is to believe in yourself, and overcome your fear of failure.

Endeavor to accept any challenges that are put before you with the confidence and conviction that you can and will succeed. Failure only occurs when the attempt is absent.

2015 will become your year of self discovery, and acceptance.

Have fun and enjoy the journey.



Sincerely

Me, Myself & I

             





                                                            Word Count

                                                                    177                                   
© Copyright 2015 Angelgurl (angelea at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2024167-Dear-Me