*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2024292-Desirable-Measures
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #2024292
She was the new kid. I was a nerd and the class clown. I could never have her...Right?
I have to have her….She was my muse, my love, my freedom. Yet she was so far.
I gaze at her walking figure across the courtyard. No, she would never have me….Would she? I was the nerd in the class. Mildly popular and the class clown. An unusual type. She was the outcast.
I watch her run away from a mob of popular girls that noticed her figure. Her long black hair, flowing behind her. Her big brown eyes streaming with tears. I saw her glance my way. But as soon as I opened my mouth to call, she turned and ran away.
The outcast was the girl I wanted. That I had to have. But she was the new girl no one new. Easy pickings.
I turn to walk to my car. As I sit in the seat I imagine her beside me, laughing. Her sparkling eyes. The soft skin and long flowing hair. She was almost tangible. Almost. Sighing I start the car.
At the turn, I debate on following her. Should I take the chance? Would she even accept me? Sighing again, I turn left towards my house. Maybe some some day I’ll have her. But not today.
© Copyright 2015 ThePhoenixFire (thephoenixfire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2024292-Desirable-Measures