*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2024312-Foot-Torture-Wrestling-Match-Part-One
Rated: E · Other · Comedy · #2024312
Two female wrestlers fight each other in a match full of foot torture and stubbed toes.
A Foot Torture Match (Part One)

Sylvia Fond and Eveline Summerhill were professional wrestlers. They wrestled for small companies for a couple of years and had known each other, although they hadn’t become friends. When they’ve been offered a contract for a match for West Ohio Wrestling Company they’ve both signed it without a second thought.

Sylvia Fond was renown under her ring name “Sorrow”. She was almost six feet tall. Her body was lean although strong. Her colleagues have envied her beautiful and curly long black hair. She used them as a symbol of her appearance and she combined them with a black eye shadows and dark lipstick. Together with her white skin she looked like a “gothic”. She almost always wrestled in a black or red corset, short black skirt, high leather boots and knee pads.

Eveline Summerhill was quite an opposite. She was only five and half feet tall and was even leaner. Everybody had known her as a very fast wrestler. She used her agility instead of strength to defeat her opponents. She indulged her perfect blonde hair and her full lips always colored in red. She had wrestled in a short white shirt which covered only her breasts and showed her flat stomach. She had worn long red tracksuit and occasionally had wrestled barefoot. Her nickname was “Luce”.
On a day of their match they’ve both arrived early. They did a proper stretching and warmed up. A ring was a standard one with four corners. They were about to wrestle without audience. Only a cameraman and a few people form staff were present.

Jayme Willa had been assigned as a referee for their match. Jayme had been also a wrestler. She had a very short blonde hair, she was lean but was more powerfully built than Eveline. She wore a standard referee outfit with sneakers.

“I welcome you all today. You are about to see a match between Eveline Summerhill, known as “The Luce”, and Sylvia “Sorrow” Fond!” Jayme introduced the match to the camera.

“Ladies, please shake hands.” The referee told to wrestlers.

Eveline and Sylvia came from their corners to shake her hands.

“I’ll have you today. This will be my payback.” Eveline told her opponent with an evil smile.

“We’ll see, you stupid bitch.” Sylvia answered and looked down on Eveline’s bare feet with a red pedicure. “You’re an idiot to wrestle me without shoes.”

“You’ll kiss my toes before we are finished!” Eveline spitted at her.

“Okay. I don’t want to see any cheap shots, ladies!” Jayme warned them. “Are you ready? Let’s ring the bell!”

The bell had been rung and both wrestlers rushed forwards. They’ve grabbed their hands and pushed for a few moments in a contest of strength. Sylvia was stronger, but Eveline used her agility to slip past her opponent and locked “Sorrow” into a head lock. Sylvia was bent and her head was held under Eveline’s right arm.

“I’ve got you, dark princess.” Eveline smiled and tightened the grip around Sylvia’s neck.

“I don’t think so.” Sylvia replied angrily, lifted her left foot up and stomped on Eveline’s vulnerable bare toes. A heavy heel of Sylvia’s high boot landed precisely on unprotected toes of Eveline’s right foot.

“Oooouuuuuuuch!!!” Luce cried in pain, let Sylvia’s neck go, lifted her hurt foot up and grabbed her toes with both hands.

“She stepped on my toes! On my bare toes! Aaaarghhhh! Ouuuuuch! You bitch!” Eveline screamed as she was hopping on her left foot to the corner of the ring.

Sylvia just laughed at her opponent’s misery. “Ha! Ha! Ha! Hop you beauty! Hop up and down like in a cartoon. Ha! Ha! Ha!”

Eveline gave her opponent an angry look and started to inspect her hurt toes while she was still hopping up and down in the corner of the ring. “Referee! You’ve just seen it!”

“I know my duties, Eveline! And that move wasn’t illegal.” Jayme replied stubbornly.
“Thanks, ref.” Sylvia said and playfully blinked at the referee.

Eveline cursed under her breath and continued inspecting her toes. She leaned her back against a turnbuckle, laid her right foot on her left thigh and squeezed her toes. Toes were red and a mark made by the heel of the heavy boot was clearly visible on them but otherwise they seemed all right. They hurt but she was able to wiggle them.

Sylvia stood near her hurt opponent and smiled. “Oh, your pretty little toes are hurt, aren’t they? That must’ve hurt, right?” She mocked Eveline.

“You’ll pay for this!” Eveline snapped and looked at Sorrow with a hateful glance.

“We’ll see, darling.” Sylvia said and slapped Eveline across her left cheek. The blonde was caught by surprise, let go her foot and put her hand on her hurt cheek to rub it. Sylvia waited just for that. She quickly dragged Eveline’s other hand of her right foot and grabbed the foot by both hands.

“What are you doing?” Eveline shouted as Sylvia lifted her foot almost to her chest and sidestepped a bit. The blonde wrestler had to hop towards her with her leg stretched between them.

“I’m about to look at your hurt toes. Oh, they are so red! That must hurt! Ouch! Your poor little toes!” Sylvia chatted mockingly and lifted Eveline’s foot to her face.

Eveline tried to kick with her leg, but Sylvia’s grip on her foot was tight. Luce was able only to stand and hop on the other foot, because she couldn’t reach Sylvia.

“They look hurt, don’t they? I have to nurse them.” Sylvia continued in her sarcastic talk, and started to blow on her opponent’s toes.

Eveline looked uncomprehendingly as Sorrow blew gently on her toes.

“Is it better, now?” Sylvia asked, opened her mouth and bit Eveline’s big toe. Sylvia’s teeth bit into the other wrestler’s big toe close behind a nail.

“Ouuuuch! Ouuuuch! Stop it! Ooooh! You’ve bitten my toe! You’ve bitten my toe! Help, referee! Help! My toe is bitten! Ouuuch” Eveline shouted and made a hop towards Sylvia.

Sorrow continued chewing at Eveline’s big toe, when the referee interfered.

“Stop it, Sylvia! This is illegal!” Jayme ordered and started to pull Eveline’s foot from Sylvia’s mouth.

Sylvia growled and released the blonde’s toe. Eveline grabbed her bitten toe immediately with both hands, turned on her heel and hopped as fast as she could back to the corner of the ring.

“Ouch! My toe! My pretty toe has been bitten! Ouuuuuuch!” She cried between the hops and squeezed her hurt toe tightly.

While Jayme was explaining rules to Sylvia, Eveline leaned again against the turnbuckle and examined her hurt toe. Marks of Sylvia’s teeth were visible around her toe, but there wasn’t any blood. She rubbed the bitten places on her toe and moaned softly.

“My poor toe! My poor toe!” She repeated while she was rubbing and clutching her hurt toe. Jayme kept Sylvia at the distance and was waiting for Eveline to be able to continue.
“Are you all right? Can you continue?” Jayme asked.

“Yes, I am!” Eveline said through clenched teeth.

Her toes seemed to be all right enough for her to walk and she was very eager to attack her opponent. She ran from her corner towards Sylvia. Referee dodged at the last moment and both wrestlers were upon themselves.

Eveline rushed at Sylvia with all her anger. She slapped, kicked and punched the other wrestler in frenzy. Sorrow was barely able to defend herself and had to give a ground. They ended on ropes of the ring, Sylvia was pressed against the ropes and tried to counter her opponent’s attacks. Eveline continued her mindless punching and kicking. Sylvia covered her head and waited for another of Eveline’s kicks. Eveline kicked with her toes at Sylvia’s thighs and calves. Sylvia traced a moment when Eveline prepared her left leg for another kick and lifted her own leg so that a sole of her high boot was in a direction on the kick.

Luce hadn’t notice her opponent’s block and blindly kicked with her leg. Toes of her left foot hit the solid sole of Sylvia’s boot with a loud thud.

“Ouuuuuuch!!!” Eveline cried in pain as her toes stubbed against the solid boot. She grabbed her stubbed toes by her left hand and started to hop up and down unable to think about anything else than the pain in her toes. Her toes throbbed in pain and her frustration had grown.
Without thinking about what she’s doing she let go her hurt foot and kicked Sylvia to the back side of her thigh with her hurt toes. The black haired wrestler anticipated her move and shifted a bit, so Eveline’s toes kicked Sylvia’s butt instead.

“Ouuuuuch! My toooeeees!!!” Eveline yelled in pain again, as her already stubbed toes hit the toughened butt of her opponent. The blonde wrestler wrapped fingers of her hands around all her toes in frustration and hopped up and down in front of her opponent totally overwhelmed by pain in her stubbed toes.

“They’re stubbed! Ouuuch! They’re so much stubbed! Ouuuch! My toes!!!” Luce sobbed as she was hopping up and down on her other foot while she still squeezed and clutched her hurt toes.

Sylvia watched her laughingly for a moment and enjoyed the view. After a few seconds of Eveline’s hopping and sobbing she fended off from the ropes and hit defenseless Eveline with a “clothesline” right on her neck. The blonde wrestler hit the ring and lay stunned on her back with one hand wrapped around her stubbed toes and the other rubbing her head.

Sylvia hadn’t given her opponent any room for recovery, kicked her in the stomach and grabbed her legs.

“You’re right where I wanted you to be!” Sorrow said with a smile and bent Eveline’s legs into the figure four leg lock. Sylvia lay down and tightened the hold. Eveline’s legs were now clentched between Sylvia’s legs, calf of the blonde’s right leg was pressed against the knee of her other leg. Sylvia held Eveline’s straightened left leg by her foot to increase the pressure.

“Aaaah!!! Ouuuch! You bitch!” Eveline screamed and pattered with her hands to the ring.

“Do you like it? You don’t like it.” Sylvia mocked her. “We have to do something about that. What about inspecting your lovely red toes?” Sylvia grabbed toes of Eveline’s left leg and pulled her big toe to the side.

“Ouuuuch! My toeeee! My stubbed big toe! Stop it! Stop iiit! Ouuuuch!!!” Eveline screamed in pain but was unable to do anything about it.

“I see you like it!” Sylvia smiled and pulled Eveline’s middle toe.

“Aaaaah! Ouuuuch! Stop it! Stoooop! My tooooes! Ouuuuch!” Eveline shouted and started to wiggle herself to escape the hold. Her knee hurt, but the pain from her stubbed and pulled toes was far worse.

Sylvia continued her lock and bent Eveline’s stubbed toes in many ways.
“Ouuuuch! My toooesss! I can’t bear it! I can’t!” Eveline screamed and raised her hand to tap to submit.

“Are you about to submit, you treacherous bitch? This won’t end so easily! There is a lot of fun waiting for us!” Sylvia said and released the hold.

Eveline curled in a ball and grabbed her hurt limb. She rubbed a knee of her left leg and focused on her hurting toes with the other hand.

“Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! My poor little toes! My toes hurt!” She sobbed while she was rubbing her sore toes gently.

Sylvia stood up with a smile and ducked over the lying wrestler. “Do your toes hurt? Oh, that’s bad! That’s so bad!” She continued her mocking.

Eveline gave her a hostile look. Sylvia smiled at her and taunted her. Luce waited for her opportunity and when her opponent was leaned over her, she shot her hands towards Sylvia, grabbed her throat and started to choke her.

Sorrow hadn’t expected an attack and wasn’t able to catch her breath. She tried to break the hold but wasn’t able to release Eveline’s grasp.

“I’ll choke you to death, you bloody bitch!”Eveline snarled angrily and shook Sylvia’s head.
Jayme had to intervene, but even she had to use all her strength to break the hold. “Let her go, Eveline! That’s choking! Stop it!” She cried at Eveline.

When Luce had finally release her choking hold, Sylvia fell to the ground and gasped for breath. Jayme tried to talk some sense to angry Eveline, but she didn’t listen. Instead of arguing with the referee, Eveline knelt by Sylvia’s legs, grabbed her left leg and started to untie her high boot. Sylvia was breathless and didn’t even notice what was happening.

“What are you doing, Eveline?” Jayme lashed out at the wrestler. “You can’t do that?”

“Why not? That bitch deserves that!” Eveline retorted and pulled off Sylvia’s boot.

“I can’t allow that!” Jayme said surely and grabbed Eveline by the arm.

Eveline shot an angry look at her, lifted her other hand holding Sylvia’s heavy boot and slammed a heel of the boot right on an instep of Jayme’s left foot protected only by a thin sneaker shoe.
“Ouuuuuch!” Jayme cried as a pain erupted in her hit foot. She lifted her hurt foot from the ground, grabbed it by both hands and started to hop up and down on the other foot. She had forgotten that she was a referee of the match because she could focus only on the pain throbbing in her hurt foot. She turned on her good heel and hopped to the nearest corner of the ring moaning with each hop.

“Ouch! Ouch! Aaaah! Ouch!” The referee wasn’t able to think clearly. When she had reached the corner, she leaned on a turnbuckle and removed her shoe and white sock to inspect her hurt foot.
“Ouuuuch! My fooot!” She cried in pain when she tried to wiggle her foot with her hands. She rubbed the instep of her foot. A bruise was clearly visible on it. She couldn’t help it and rubbed her aching foot with both hands oblivious to what was happening in the ring.

Meanwhile, Eveline took off both Sylvia’s boots and black socks to reveal her bare feet with a black pedicure.

“Now I’ll repay you, bitch!” The blonde said, grabbed Sylvia’s right foot by right hand and slapped her opponent’s vulnerable sole with a back of left hand.

“Ouuuuch!” Sylvia yelled in pain and surprise as she caught her breath and pain popped in her sole.
Eveline smiled and slapped Sylvia’s unprotected sole again and again.

“Ouch! Ouuuuch! My fooot! Ouuuuch!” Sylvia cried with each slap. Her eyes were wide with dread and pain. She wasn’t accustomed to walk or wrestle barefoot and soles of her feet were very smooth. Each slap hurt her a lot.

When Eveline released her foot after many slaps, Sylvia grabbed her foot immediately with both hands and still lying on her back turned her foot with sole towards her face so she can look frightened on a red skin of her sole and moan in pain.

“My fooot! My beloved poor foot! It is red! It is red! And it huuuuuurts! Ouuuuuch!” Sylvia cried and clutched her foot in pain.

Eveline laughed at her opponent’s distress. Sorrow had lost all her confidence and rolled on the floor with right foot clutched by both hands and painful expression on her face. The blonde wrestler rolled to the side of the ring and slowly jumped off the ringside. She stepped on heel of her right foot because her left foot still hurt and quickly sat on the ground. She had left the ring with only one intention and started to search under the ring for some objects of destruction. She seized a steal chair and a sack full of thumbtacks and smiled for herself.

“There will be definitely a lot of fun for us, bitch!” Eveline called at Sylvia and threw the chair and the sack into the ring.

To be continued...
© Copyright 2015 Eric Seabrooker (ericseabrooker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2024312-Foot-Torture-Wrestling-Match-Part-One