*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2024760-Be-Original-Make-Things-Happen
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #2024760
Life is tired of having fake people in it, we need to start being us
I was recently at an event and we were talking about Originality-How Important it is. Some of the youths there said 'It isn't wise to be original especially in this part of the world and other youths said 'Use your brain if you want to be original'. Lol.
Original, according to Google means ' Created personally by a particular artist, writer, musician, e.t.c; not a copy.
Macmillian Dictionary also defined it as 'New, interesting and different from anything else' For example, Olamide is an original musician.
According to the first definition, we see that God (who created us) is a Musician, A writer, an Engineer and so on, He made all of us in the way He wanted and decided to give us different talents, original ones, unique ones. He created us Originals, without mistakes. They say once you edit and edit a picture, it is far from being original. God created you original, why should you die a copy?
You see so many fake people these days and you wonder if God didn't put different unique talent(s) in every man. So many people make it obvious that they are copying people, they want to show other people things that they aren't even the original owners of. Lol, funny.
Ingrid Bergman said ' Be yourself, the world worships the originals'.
Ed Sheeran also said ' Be original, do not be scared of being bold'.
'Be original, never duplicate what you have seen another actor do, be true to the character that you have been given and the rest will come easy' - Lee Tamahori.
Original people will forever be rulers, legends, and so on. Have you ever noticed that when the original owner of a product/ service dies, it is usually hard for his child(ren) to maintain the level of originality and therefore, you all know the rest, except God is interested.
Do you want to start being original today?
Start by doing what you know and not what others know.
Originality is the mother of Invention, be original and you will see that you will make things happen.
Make things happen, be original.
It's In You

© Copyright 2015 Life Issues With Tayo (oyetayo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2024760-Be-Original-Make-Things-Happen