*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2024962-Questioning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Prose · Nonsense · #2024962
An inquiry into an everlasting paradox


A myriad of complex questions and little or few answers. That is one baffling and ceaseless issue of humanity, we are hooked on decoding the truth, it is an addiction. In a way it can be viewed as every individuals' journey: you start off with logical and explainable curiosities, but year after year they become more intricate. At one point in life you can sense the difficulty in which those at the receiving end of the question find themselves. Only compasion can then restrain you from damaging the peace of mind of those surrounding you. Suddenly, you find yourself in solitude, you become the only one who can engage in searching for the answer, the truth. But just like everything else, the truth is relative.

If the ultimate truth is relativity, where do you go from here? How can you disengage from the illusion of certainty?
© Copyright 2015 ABretiff (abretiff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2024962-Questioning