*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2024980-Giving-what-you-need-Chapter-Three
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2024980
Fanfiction of Raven and Beast Boy from the Teen Titans. Romance.
In the early morning, Raven was on the rooftop, meditating. The golden sun was peeking out atop the mountains, bursting into a silent explosion of light and warmth. Everything was usual...except the smile tugging at her lips. It was a tiny, insignificant smile, but that's a smile... Raven's smile... a dark maiden's smile. It was like the only light in the dark night, where you can't even see your fingers, lightening its surroundings, forcing the shadows to stay back. It was a star on the sky in night, becoming a shimmering, precious diamond, becoming a important guide for the sailors who have lost their way.
She still couldn't believe what she did to Beast Boy, not that he doesn't deserve it since he was so understanding, so kind, so...mature. Wow, that was the last word I thought I would use to describe him. And thanks to him, they fought back Raven's own dark thoughts. She finally believe. Perhaps I not the person I thought that people see in me. Perhaps... I might be able to find love...The memories of last night and Beast Boy started to flash by in her mind, clinging to her like there was no tomorrow, forming a unforgettable mark.

Raven hugged her knees to her chest and wouldn't even squeak a word. "Raven... Did he r-rape you?" He asked cautiously, resisting the urge to hug the slightly shaking girl from behind. "No.'' came the quiet response. "Are you fine?" He asked, hearing heavy concern seeping from his voice.

She could never forget his care for her

"I... Why do you even care?!" She shouted out, her eyes glowing red.
"Because I... care about you! I want to know you're safe. I want to make you happy! I want to make you open up a little! I want you to tell us what's troubling you instead locking yourself in-in- yourself! Raven, people do care about you! One example is literally standing in front of you. And yes, you eventually will find love! And no, you. Are. Not. Evil!" Beast Boy glared at her with anger but not hatred.


Anger had bubbled through his veins. A good kind of anger. A anger created from concern for a friend. A honourable anger.

Beast Boy rolled up the black leotard's sleeves and was met by a shocking view. Bloody scars covered the cloaked maiden's wrist. Crimson lines bleeding crimson drops. "Oh God. What were you thinking?" Beast Boy looked into those darting violet pools. "Why? Raven, look at me."

Deep hurt had radiated from the green-skinned boy. Hurt that can measure up hers. Deep indeed.

Then she did something extrodinory and shocking. Raven hugged him.
"Thank you..."


It was as sweet as the hug she gave to him after Malchior betrayed her. A shock had ran down her spine. It had felt so right. So good. Beast Boy had smelled of the forest. The fresh glistening grass. The beautiful flowers. The tall, strong trees. His arms were so soft and firm. And they were around her. Everything was perfect.

Raven gasped. A warm feeling in her chest has been growing. What have caused it? Is it... affection? It was similar to what I had felt for Malchior. But certainly much more. "I am in love with Beast Boy? Impossible! We're exhaustive opposites. Besides, we're just friends." Her words tried to calm her down but her heart was still pounding against her rib cage, like a wild animal trying to escape its prison.
"No, I will not be in love with anyone!" She told herself. "But I'm really in love with Beast Boy, am I?" She whispered defeatedly. "Oh Azar! What I have done?!"
"You've did nothing..." The enchantress turned around, facing her long, rectangular mirror. Her reflection moving in its own, which made Raven jumped.
"Why is my reflection, I mean, why are you moving with your own control?" The shocked teenager hid her emotions well and asked calmly.
"Remember last time you practiced the adviser spell and you thought nothing happened?" Raven's reflection tapped her feet while crossing her arms in front of her chest.
"Yes, I do recall that. It was used to inject an advisor into an object, for giving me advises." Raven sat down and crossed her legs.
"Well... I happened. You have accidentally spelled it into a mirror and now I'm here." The image swayed her hips to aside and smirk. "And now...since I'm your advisor,according to your spell. It's time for me to give suggestion on your problems with your relationship between you and Beast Boy."
"I don't even have-" Raven denied, shaking her head but was ignored by her 'good' advisor.
"What we need to do is to make Beast Boy interested in you." The reflection wagged her eyebrows with a smirk on her pale face.
"Now why i would want-" Raven was extremely pissed, anger boiled in her veins, threatening to blow with every second went by just like a ticking bomb. Yet, the clone of her doesn't seem to care.
Just...make him feel good but remain who you are 'cuz we would like him to love who you are not just some fake image you created for him. You will need to show him the beautiful side you are. And Beast Boy have already have feelings for you. You'll just need show him that you're interested too, giving him a reason and the courage to ask you out. Then, sooner or later, you TWO will be lovebirds, holding hands in hallways when no one else there. whispering words of love and affection in each other ears and kissing in dark corners, in a very passionate one. Wouldn't it be perfect?" The image smiled, her hands putting on her hips faintly.
"NO! I said No! N-O! First of all, I'm no going to be like that. I'm trying get rid my OWN feelings toward to my green teammate. Not trying to show it to him and let us both have a more...intimate relationship! Second, I'm pretty sure Beast Boy absolutely DON'T have a crush on me. No holding hands! No words of love! and definitely NO KISSING MOMENTS, ESPECIALLY PASSIONATE ONES!" The cloaked empath was shaking with rage so badly that she felt that her balance was becoming more and more unstable.
"Ok ok, Miss Bad-temper. I just giving you advice. You can follow my instruction or not. Your own decision,Ok? No need to shout." Raven's counterpart rolled her eyes, huffing through her nose annoyedly.
"Well, I. Don't. Need. Them." Raven levitated a black cloth and covered it over the mirror. Enraged, Raven stormed out her room. The demoness covered her face with her pale hands and pushed them upward through her violet, silky hair, at last resting them on the back of her neck. A sigh escaped her dark lips as she slid down against the wall, sitting on her floor. "All of this is gonna be tough..."
© Copyright 2015 Emily Peterson (colourflame at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2024980-Giving-what-you-need-Chapter-Three