*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2025016-untitled-continued
by Miss B
Rated: E · Other · Adult · #2025016
it is a continuation of my last post
                    I saw in her happiness. The purest sort of love. she was a person true to herself and everyone else. She gave everyone all of her love regardless of who or what they were. Every person that met her felt at peace around her. They felt that, even if they didnt believe in Him, she was the true embodiment of God Her present was omniscient. But when I looked in her eyes, I saw the worst kind of sadness. The kind that told me she had been hurt beyond repair. She felt things that even the worst kind of person could never handle. She cried herself to sleep even though i laid next to her. She told me she was lonely and heartbroken even though I loved her dearly. The people around her had been so harsh to her that I wondered often how she could be so lovely.

                This cruel world should have ruined her. It saddened me to know that no matter what I said, she could never see how truly beautiful she was. This was the girl who brought calm to my home and filled my heart when i felt empty. This is the girl who fought for my family when her own family didnt even fight for her. This is the girl who brought a smile to my broken heart. This is the girl who brought light in to my dark mind and pushed me to work harder than i believed i could. She brought tears to my eyes with just a look and a smile to my face with a whisper. A most beautiful work of art, she was like the statue of david but better. Her words could cut like a guillotine and make the most heartless of people cry. Even when she felt as though her world was crashing in she would do her best to make me feel alright. Her life was about giving people happiness, even at her darkest hours. She inspired people to sing and dance when she felt weak and couldn't speak.

                There were many nights that she couldn't breathe. Her emotions stifled her and shook her bad. Her scars wouldn't be as bad if she had beat herself up physically. There were days where i was just happy that she chose to stay alive. I would have given so much to see her love herself. To me, she was the reason the world turned, the sun rose, the birds sang, and the flowers danced in the wind. Her beauty eclipsed all beautiful things. She moved with elegance and grace and had a gentility about her. Her present was resplendnt. I met her when i was young. The date was june 26, she wore a short white skirt that billowed in the wind... to be continued....
© Copyright 2015 Miss B (missdaisy1286 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2025016-untitled-continued