*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2025478-Shrunk-with-teen-bodybuilder
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Carl
Rated: GC · Other · Erotica · #2025478
You shrink at the gym a hitch a ride with a teen bodybuilder to have some fun back home
I recently started going to the gym as I am very skinny and I need to build muscle. It is a place to escape my boring life. I am an only child, my parents are dead and I have barely any social interaction with anyone. At the gym I like watching other people work out, especially this one guy named Scott. He is nineteen but he is huge. His biceps are twice the size as mine and his back is about three times as big as mine. His legs are so thick and he has an ass to die for and a huge package. He isn't a show off at the gym but he has a youtube channel where he flexes is huge muscles. And to top it off, he has a gorgeous face. I have worked out next to him before and have noticed how good he smells. Well it is a bad smell but it's good to me. Every time I see him I just want him more. That is why I have devised a plan. Before coming to the gym a made a shrinking serum. I will take it and sneak into his bag and he will take me back to his house. The serum will make me invincible and prone to any damage but I will become half of an inch.

The gym session went o as usual and as I noticed Scott was preparing to leave I commenced my plan. As nobody was looking I quickly got the serum out of my pocket a drank it. I rapidly shrank to half an inch with my clothes on. Everything now was from a different perspective and I loved it. I ran to Scott's bag, climbed up it and went inside. Not long after, Scott opened his bag and put in his sweat band. As he did this, a droplet of sweat came crashing down on me from his handsome face. It was beautiful. He then closed his bag shut a went to his car. Nothing really happened for a while. All I could hear was music from his car as I played with his sweatband, wrapping myself with it and licking it. It was about fifteen minutes before we got home. He picked up the bag, went in his house and entered his room. He opened the bag and dumped everything onto his bed. That is when he spotted me.

"What the heck is this. It looks like a person."
Scott lifted me up and brought me to his handsome face.
"Crap, it is a person. How'd you get so small."
"Well I'm a guy that goes to the gym that you go to and I have kind of a crush on you. So I shrank myself so I could worship you, if that is okay."
"You know, I have always wanted to have a tiny person that you know, could jack me off and go inside of me."
"Oh I would love that."
"Well that's great. But you would die you know."
"No I won't, the serum that made me shrunk always makes me invincible."
"That is amazing."
Scott then threw me up and I landed on the bed with a bounce.
"So what do you want to do little guy?"
"Can you do a flex show in your boxers and then sit on me."
"Sure thing."

Scott then took off his tank top and shorts, leaving him only in his blue boxers. Scott positioned himself in front of the bed. I got a view of his godly muscles as he loomed over me. He started to bounce his pecs and I creamed my pants. He flexed his huge arms, making veins visible. He stretched his arm over his head and spoke.
"Want a whiff?"
"Yes master."
Scott then leaned down so I could get to his armpit. I walked to his hairless pit and sniffed it. It smelt so manly and strong, I couldn't resist. I started to lick it ferociously. Scott the brought his arm up and moved his fingers in the no symbol. He then turned around, exposing his blue boxer clad buns and flexed them. It was magnificent. They were so firm and sculptured, I couldn't wait. They then started to descent upon me. His huge ass was getting closer to be and I welcomed it with open arms. He then sat on me with me positioned right between his cheeks. I could feel both of the cheeks suppressing me as I sank into the fabric. The smell was horrible but I loved it.
"You don't mind if I fart on ya. Nah you won't mind."
Scott then let out a powerful fart that vibrated your whole body. It felt and smelt great. He then started t wriggle around, causing me to sink further into the fabric. After about five more minutes Scott got up with me deep in the fabric of his ass. He then pulled me out and brought me to his face.

"Now was that fun?"
"It was great. One day we will do it without you wearing boxers."
"Definitely, but now I want you to do something for me."
"Anything master."
"That whole session got me horny and I need to get off so you are going to help me."
"Of course, anything for you."
"Great."
Scott then picked me up and opened his boxers. I got a view of his enormous cock. It was so thick and I could smell the musk from where I was at his chest.
"You said you were invincible right."
"Yes I am."
"Cool, so this won't matter."
Scott then lowered me down towards his cock and dropped me on the tip.
"Lick it."
I then proceeded to lick and kiss his cock, getting a taste of man. Gushes of pre cum cam pouring out of Scott, coating me in his juices. I loved this whole experience and I could to this forever. But I wanted to go inside of him and then my wish came true.
"Enjoy your trip."
Scott then poked me into his slit head firts. Pre cum came crashing into my face continuously. It was great. He then shoved the rest of me into his cock and I slowly descended further down Scott's shaft, enjoying the smell and eventually came into a large chamber. I was in one of his balls.
"Time to get you out of there."

to be continued
© Copyright 2015 Carl (classymon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2025478-Shrunk-with-teen-bodybuilder