*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2026202-New-Years-Exhibition
Rated: GC · Other · Erotica · #2026202
A New Year's Eve party becomes and evening of firsts to remember.
It was a balmy New Year’s Eve in south Florida. Michael Lancing and Jillian Peters were co-hosting a New Year’s Eve party at Mike’s home. The party held multiple purposes; first to celebrate the New year, and second to celebrate Mike and Jill officially living together. She moved in with him over the summer as temporary arrangement, and they decided after spending Christmas with Jill’s family they would make this a permanent living arrangement. Mike lounged in his hot tub with a few other male companions; Aaron, Jamie, Jürgen, Brian, Scott, and Jacob. They watched as Jill entertained their female friends; Mary, Karen, Amara, Alyssa, Sarah, Jessie, in the pool.

The women were dressed in gauzy sundresses, which clung to the bodies in the cool water, revealing dark outlines of bras and panties on the women who wore them. Those who did not revealed pointed pink nipples and shorn smooth crotches.

Mike’s eyes roved over each beautiful woman in his pool as they splashed each other, and giggled like little girls. The conspicuous erection he sported beneath a soaked pair of cotton boxers twitched each time one of the women would grope another and threaten to remove an article of clothing. He took a leisurely pull on the glass bottle of beer in his hand, secure in the knowledge of all the other men around him were having the same reaction. His curiousity was peaked when the women in the pool all glanced in the direction of the hot tub and gathered in a huddle. They were whispering, giggling, and gesturing animatedly toward the hot tub.

“Uh oh,” Jamie drawled. “Nothing good can come of this.”

“Sure it can,” Jurgen laughed. “They could be working out how to give us all a synchronized lap dance.”

“Good ol’ Jurgen!” Mike laughed, “Always thinking positive.”

They watched as Jill emerged from the pool. Her pink sundress clung to her soaked body. It was the closest she’d gotten to being naked at one of Mike’s parties. It was a long way from the beginning of the summer when she wouldn’t remove her dress and swim in her bra and panties while others were around. She made some progress before Mike allowed her ex, Aaron, to join in their reign deer games. Mike couldn’t blame her for regressing. Aaron put her through the ringer when they were together, but after a few months of Aaron following all of Mike’s conditions for him being a part of the group he too made some progress toward loosening up. For here he sat, in a hot tub with other men, wearing nothing but a pair of cotton boxers. This alone made Mike certain he made the right decision in letting Aaron join on a probationary basis.

Jill waved at the group of men in the hot tub as she moved passed them. Water streamed from her skirt as she walked passed leaving a trail of rivulets behind her. She stepped up on the low diving board and walked to the edge. The other women gathered in the shallow end of the pool. There were cat calls made from both the group in the hot tub and in the pool. Mike watched Jill’s pretty face turn the same shade of pink as her dress. She poised to dive off the board.

“Take it off!” Mary called through cupped hands.

Her call for Jill to remove the dress was echoed from one of the men in the hot tub. Mike looked to see Jurgen lowering his hands from his mouth. Another call for the removal of Jill’s dress came from the pool; this time from Karen. Her call was echoed by her husband Jacob. His call was more of a command then a request. The women began chanting “take it off” to the rhythm of We Will Rock You by Queen. Jill looked over her shoulder and locked eyes with Mike. He smiled and nodded encouragement.

“No way,” Aaron breathed. “She won’t do it. Fifty bucks says she won’t.”

Mike looked at him. “I’ll take that bet, and a hundred says she will.”

“You’re on,” Aaron nodded.

They shook hands under the water so no one else saw. Mike gave Jill a thumbs-up when she turned to face the hot tub. She slid her fingers up and down the straps of her sundress. She kept her eyes on him as she slid the straps from her shoulders, and down each arm. The wet fabric clung to her massive breasts, and she gripped the top to slide it down. She pealed the top of the dress down revealing a pair of smooth, glistening, wet double D-cups with plump pink nipples poking out. She turned so the women in the pool could get a good look. They greeted the sight with cheers and applause. She turned back to the group in the hot tub and was greeted by masculine cheers and. Both groups encouraged her to continue. She remained facing the group in the hot tub, and slid the dress down her lower torso revealing a flat stomach, and smooth bare apex to the men, and a firm little ass to the women. She stepped out of the dress and slung it over her shoulder. She walked off the diving board, and deposited the sodden dress in the hot tub.

Jacob emerged from the hot tub and hugged her, pulling her pressing her bare breasts to his naked torso. “Great job, Jill.”

“Thank you,” Jill giggled.

Mike was next to congratulate her. He pulled her into a similar hug and stroked her wet hair. “I’m so proud of you.”

“Care to join me?” Jill inquired, running her fingers around the waist band of his boxers.

“I’m not sure you’re ready for what would happen if those came off,” Mike warned. He slid his hands down her cool wet back, cupped her ass, and ground her against the aching bulge in his soaked boxers. “Do you have any idea how much I want to fuck you right now?”

“It’s only eleven o’clock, baby,” she teased. “I want to save that for closer to midnight.”

“Are you serious?” Mike inquired. “Given the present company?” He glanced over his shoulder in Aaron’s direction.

“Trust me,” Jill smiled. “Mary will have him so preoccupied he won’t be paying a bit of attention to what we’re doing.”

Before he could say anything else she shucked off his wet boxers, and stepped back up on the diving board swinging them over her head like a hunting trophy. She ran the length of the board and jumped off, hitting the water with a splash. She surfaced to the whoops and hollers of the women in the pool still holding Mike’s boxers.

Mike stood on the concrete deck buck naked and offered her a slow congratulatory applause. He turned on his heel, and re-entered the hot tub to the applause and cat calls of everyone. He resumed his seat between Aaron and Jamie, and smiled triumphantly at Aaron. “You owe me a hundred dollars.”

“I’ll get it to you the day after tomorrow,” Aaron assured him. He didn’t mind losing the bet. During his time with Mike and the others he learned a new appreciation for the naked human body.

The other women performed similar strip teases on the diving board. Each of their dates met them outside of the hot tub, and allowed them to remove their boxers. Once they were all naked the women joined the men in the hot tub, and sat in their dates’ laps; Jill sat in Mike’s lap, Mary in Aaron’s, Karen in Jacob’s, Jessie in Brian’s, Alyssa in Scott’s, Sarah in Jurgen’s, and Amara in Jamie’s.

“What’d I tell you guys?” Jurgen laughed. “We’re about to get a synchronized lap dance.”

Mike reached behind him for the remote to his stereo system. He cued up music with slow seductive rhythms. The women moved as one swaying and gyrating in their men’s laps. They reached out and caressed each other’s breasts as they pleasured their men. As they moved their crotches would constantly rub against their partners’ throbbing erection. The older men were able to endure this torment, but the younger ones; Brian and Scott grabbed the edges of the hot tub to keep from pulling the women in their laps onto their hard aching cocks.

“Does anyone have a water proof watch or a phone near by?” Mary inquired between soft gasps of pleasure.

Mike reached behind him and grabbed his phone. His movement caused his tip to line up and partially penetrate Jill’s opening. Jill sucked in a breath as her lover’s crown slipped inside her. Both Mary and Amara gripped her hips and pulled her off of him.

“No, no, Jillian,” Mary chided. “No, head starts.”

“It’s eleven-thirty,” Mike informed them.

“Ok, let’s play a game,” Mary suggested. She continued to rub her smooth folds over Aaron’s length as she explained the rules. “We are going to start riding your thick hard cocks at exactly eleven-forty-five. We ladies can cum as many times as we want between then and midnight. If any of you guys cum before midnight you and your lady are out of the competition.”

“What does the winner get?” Aaron inquired. He cupped Mary’s large wet breasts, and slid his thumbs over her stiffened nipples.

“We’ll let the winners name their rewards,” Mike suggested.

“That’s a great idea,” Mary agreed. “The winning guys can do anything of their choice to the person of their choice until said person cums. The rest of us get to watch, so make sure it’s something you don’t mind doing in public.”

“Sounds good,” said Mike. “Is that alright with you, Jill?”

“I’m game,” Jill agreed.

The knowledge that Aaron could end up doing something to her did not seem to faze her. This surprised Mike considering the two of them had a not so pleasant history. Perhaps she was ready to let bygones be bygones.

At precisely eleven-forty-five the sound of masculine groans of relief broke the air as the women in their laps enveloped throbbing engorged members in tight warm wet openings. The women moved in a slow synchronized rhythm up and down their partners’ lengths. The men grunted and groaned through clenched teeth as their tormenters sighed and gasped with pleasure. Mike and some of the older men closed their eyes to eleviate the visual stimulation of bouncing wet breasts. Instead they focused on the feeling of slick wet skin beneath their roving hands; the sounds of moaning and the sloshing of warm water; the smell of chlorine mixed with male and female arousal; and the feeling of something warm, wet, and tight massaging hard throbbing flesh.

Scott did his best to endure but the sight of Alyssa moving up and down in the water and her sweet hot muscles sliding and squeezing him were too much. He gripped her hips and let out groans of released frustration as he thrust into her rapidly until he achieve his release. He laid his head back on the cool concrete and heaved deep breaths to calm his rapidly pounding heart. Alyssa slid off of him and settled in beside him.

“One down,” Mary announced. Her breathing remained steady as she moved up and down Aaron’s smooth hard shaft. She watched as Jill did her best to keep a steady rhythm but Mike was not making it easy for her. He cupped her breasts and took each nipple into his mouth from the look on Jill’s face he was tormenting the already hardened points with his lips, tongue, and teeth. Mary watched as Jill arched her back and moaned out a light orgasm for each breast. “Oh, Jill, I love watching you cum. Make her do it again Mike.”

“Anything you say, Mary,” Mike smiled.

“No don’t,” Jill grabbed his hands before he could put them to some wicked task. “She’s just trying to distract you.”

“Who me?” Mary inquired batting her eyelashes innocently. “Would I do some thing like that?”

“Damn right you would,” Jamie laughed. “You’re a devious little faery when you want to win.”

Before Mary could respond the air was broken a howl of male release. They all looked to see Brian bouncing Jessie in his lap, so her breast slapped the water. When he finished he slid her off and caught his sank into the water so that only his head was above the surface. Jessie pulled him close so his head nestled between her average sized breasts. She cooed and praised him as his tongue lazily licked water droplets from her smooth skin.

“That’s two down,” Mary announced, “and it looks like Jurgen might be reaching his limit.”

Jurgen leaned away from Sarah. His teeth were clenched and his fingers were laced behind his head. His eyes were squeezed shut and his muscles were tensed with the effort not to cum. Sarah rode him at a slow and steady pace like the others, but she slid her hands up and down his smooth wet abs and pecs. She leaned forward and suckled one of his nipples while she pinched the other between her thumb and index finger. Jurgen ground his teeth.

“Come one dude!” Brian exclaimed. “You only have five more minutes to go. Think of things none sexual; a chair, linoleum flooring, baseball.”

“Mmm yes,” Sarah teased. “Tying me to a chair, fucking me on linoleum floor…”

“Hitting a home run!” Jill exclaimed.

Mike put a hand over Jill’s mouth. He smiled to let her know he was teasing. “That’ll be enough out of you little missy.”

“Too late!” Jurgen exclaimed. He wrapped his arms around Sarah, pinned her against his body, and like the other two pounded away until he achieved his release.

Jamie was the next to go followed by Jacob. Aaron and Mike were the only two left by eleven-fifty-seven.

“Only three minutes to go ladies,” Mike warned. He was starting to lose his composure. Watching people fuck was a turn on for him, and so far he’d seen five men dominate their partners after being tormented for the past seventeen minutes. He was not sure he could last much longer.

“Ready, Jill?” Mary asked, “Time for the two minute sprint.”

“I’m ready when you are Mary,” Jill answered.

At the one minute mark both women suddenly kicked into high gear. Water splashed as they slid hard and fast up and down their men’s shifting rods. Both men lost themselves in ecstasy. The gripped soft feminine asses and proceeded to impale their hard shafts into the soft flesh of their tormentors. A duo of male moans rent the air as they both achieved their release at midnight. The women achieved their own orgasms and moaned in time with their male partners. Once they were able to move the slid out of their partners’ laps.

“That was fun,” Mike beamed at Jill, “and very unexpected.”

“Now you two have to claim your rewards,” Mary reminded them.

“I’ll let Aaron go first,” Mike offered.

“I would like to do something to and for Jill,” Aaron announced. He tensed when he saw the looke of astonishment on her face. It was laced with apprehension. He couldn’t blame her. He’d treated her badly in the past, and he was hoping she’d allow him to make a mends for that now. “It won’t hurt,” he assured her. “I promise you’ll enjoy it.”

Jill nodded and allowed him to lead her from the hot tub. He grabbed a towel from the pile near by and laid it out on the grass surrounding the patio. Jill lay on her back as per his instructions. He knelt at her feet and gently spread her legs apart bending them at the knees. He scooped under her ass with both hands and lifted her lower body off the ground. Lowering his head he pressed his firm mouth to the soft tender flesh between her thighs. She gasped in surprise when his wet tongue spread her warm wet fold open to expose her clit and opening. When they were together this was something he would never do, and he would chide her for even asking him to consider it. Not only did he lick her folds he slid his tongue up and down her slid in slow licks. She gasped with each stroke, and moaned positive affirmations as he sucked her firm clit into his mouth. She screamed in pleasure as he lashed the tip of the bulb of nerves with his tongue.

“Oh god Aaron,” she gasped. “That feels so good.”

“I’m not finished yet,” he informed her.

He pressed his lips to her opening, and slowly slid his tongue inside until it was as far as he could reach. He wiggled it inside her making her gasp and cry out. He swirled it around and around until her hips moved with his rhythm. For his final act he brought her to climax by thrusting his tongue in and out of her until she cried out in pleasure. When he sat up he lowered her gently back to the towel, and leaned over her. She slowly opened her eyes and stared up at him through watery eyes.

“Oh no,” Aaron groaned, “did I do something wrong?”

“No,” Jill whispered. She sat up and kissed him tasting herself on his lips and tongue. “You did it exactly right.”

Aaron stood, and helped Jill to her feet. They walked back to the crowd of onlookers and stopped in front of Mike. He climbed out of the hot tub and embraced each of them. This moment of reconciliation was one he knew would come. Jill and Aaron would never be a couple but they had gone from her fearing and despising him, to her tolerating his presence, and now here they were participating in one of the most intimate acts two people could.

“Well done you two,” Mike congratulated them.

Aaron slid back into the hot tub, and assisted Jill as she slid back in. The group enveloped them in a group hug that pushed them together. Mike watched proudly as his fellow colleagues, former students, and current students, embraced each other. He could think of no better way to kick off a new year.


Word Count: 3,051
© Copyright 2015 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2026202-New-Years-Exhibition