*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2026625-The-Boy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ross
Rated: E · Other · Dark · #2026625
He walks toward you
Out in the night when you are asleep there is something out there that does not share your dreams. From the light to your left we see a bare road circling and slithering like a worm to your home. There is a little figure walking casually upon this road and he knows this road leads to you. His formal shoes glimmer in the moon’s light but the rest of him does not does not show the full moon above him. The light bends around ’this boy’ and trembles to touch him in fear of his darkness. His hair is simply brown and combed to the left and he cuts a striking figure in his tuxedo.
Behind him are the shadows that follow and lap at his feet. The shadows are not the moon casts that follow you but the darkness that takes you. They stretch and dance behind him entwined in a blackness that is only void. He smiles as he walks. He smiles as they whisper sweet terror into his ears. He smiles as he looks toward you.

He wants you ,he wants what you have. He does not want your scream or your pain. No, this boy is different from those of his kin. All he wants is your smile, your laugh, your joy. He wants this. Any love, any bliss ,he wants it all. He has walked many lives to be here and wants to hug you horrifically. His eyes are the void of the shadows behind him and his heart is a mass of frozen ebony. He is walking toward you and he is hungry.

He enters your sanctuary and stands above your bed. His presence swallows the comfort of your surroundings. The shadows behind him creep up the your walls and clean them of colour as they twist and contort and begin to dance. He places his hand upon your body and bends his face toward your lips. He plunges his little pale fingers into your chest to caress your lovely heart. For he is hungry and he just wants your joy. He kisses you sickeningly sweet and all your bliss is drunk down his throat. You breathe with him as your loving memories slip from you. The time your mother held you tightly and yet so softly. He drinks and drinks. The night you made love and the sweet scent they left on your body, He drinks and drinks.

The boy kisses deeper and you kiss back in the throes of the memories he is taking from you. He slurps the last of what you hold dear. This is your last embrace and as he breaks away, his now orgasmic eyes shimmer darkness. He licks his fingers and then runs them along your lips as an act of kindness to leave you with a taste of what you had. He smiles again at this gesture and straighten his tuxedo and walks away. The boy has visited and eaten his fill and now he will walk the lonely road again until he is hungry again. Your joy is now his and it will dance eternal in the shadows behind him.
© Copyright 2015 Ross (seraph_6th at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2026625-The-Boy