*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2027068-Things-you-need-to-make-a-love-story
Rated: E · Fiction · Emotional · #2027068
This is a story about how modern youth fall in love and what kind of love life they lead
Young love yeah it is so good even everyone knows how it is felt when they cannot sleep because thoughts cannot let them sleep. Well I have stories too.

I fell in love so many times but unfortunately I’m not a player though i never get any of them. But a girl who's so close to my heart. Her name was Arushi.

But the story was so interesting that I liked her you know Facebook love so it was love on first chat. But when I got to know that she is having a boyfriend I was so broke. But slowly we both get so close to each other. I got to know that she is not happy with her boyfriend. Deep inside I was happy too but I was sad to see her sad. I was pissed as I didn't want to fell in love with her. Because every time I fell for any girl she rejects me. But she was so gorgeous and I couldn't even resist myself to fall in love with her. Her smile her face her eyes her hairs everything was perfect even she started loving me too.

But then as we all know that there is a villain in every love story. So this time the villain was as we all were expecting her ex-boyfriend. Even her best friends and friends they were playing a role of villain in my love story too. She was afraid of losing her friends and I was afraid of losing her as I was feeling like am a patient of insomnia. From last few days. When she stopped talking to me because of her friends. I quit eating drinking I didn't sleep at nights. I have barely eaten something to survive. She was so close to me and now she is going away from me and all I can do is nothing to stop her. All my initiatives were not working to stop her. And in other words we can say that I was dying day by day without her. And the day comes when she messaged me that, “I want to end this. I asked for the reason she replied that I don’t have any reason I just want to end this because I can’t spoil your life I can’t be serious with anyone.” Well to break a strong man into tears a beautiful girl and broken heart is needed and I have had both of them. I was crying like a kid in front of my friends. But love never dies and if there is love there is hope too. She was living in different state named Himachal Pradesh and I was living in Punjab. She was comfortable with me because she was also from a Punjabi family. And as I told you that where there is love there is a hope and here my luck works. She took admission in a college which is just 1 hour’s drive away from my college. I was so happy that finally I have a chance to make her complete mine. I knew that she too wanted to be mine. But on Facebook she was writing love you too to her ex boyfriend and I was so confused that what is going on with me. Well after all I was a Punjabi guy it was about my respect in front of friends. The fake honor of having a so beautiful girl as a girlfriend in my life that helped me a lot. I discussed this problem which was killing me from inside with my friend. She suggested me to tell about this to her ex or boyfriend whatever he is right now. I found that quite good as we humans love to spoil someone’s life. I happily messaged him a screenshot of Arushi and my chat there were some kisses, love and blushes were there. Seriously I was regretting after sending that picture to her boyfriend. I was thinking that I lost her now she won’t come back again in my life. I was so broke whatever I was doing was just spoiling everything. But that actually worked. He fought with Arushi she didn't come online that night. She just posted a status in which she indirectly expressed her anger with him. As I loved her so much I was so happy deep inside that now she can be mine. I was praising the words that everything is fare in love and war and i made her mine. But a girl who can betray her ex boyfriend for a new one can also leave you for other one. After few months she left me too. But she taught me what life is and how you deal with it. That's all we are doing here living life fulfilling the wants as much as we can and learning from bad and good.
© Copyright 2015 From Keyboard of an Emperor (emperor2907 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2027068-Things-you-need-to-make-a-love-story