*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2027485-Press-Release-New-Item
Rated: E · Bulletin · Food/Cooking · #2027485
The Kitchen kings I wrote about introduced a new Kitchen appliance

For Immediate Release

Kitchen Kings
Logo goes here

Kitchen Kings would like to introduce their first kitchen appliance the Perfect Patty.

Bay Shore, New York (March 17th 2005) Who  doesn’t love a good Hamburger juicy tender, with plenty of toppings? We either makes try making them at home or find a place to sit down and enjoy one. We experiment with all different types of toppings to try and make our own perfect burger, I know I do. Well we here at Kitchen kings have come up with a must have appliance for any kitchen that makes you that perfect hamburger, It’s called the Peferfect Patty.

Cook Top-It’s an especially with stainless steel for easy cleaning easy to take apart to clean.

Desgin- It’s made of a stainless steel coating for an easy cleaning as easy to take apart clean, plus it weighs only 5 pounds easy to carry around and durable.
Power Options-You can use it as a regular plug in appliance in your kitchen, or use the sliding switch to charge it up for use on an 8 hour battery.

Carry Case – The Perfect Patty also comes with its own carrying case with inside pocket to carry all of your necessary tools of the trade to make your perfect patty on your next tailgating party. 

You fill up the press with your fresh chop meat top and bottom and in the middle of the bottom is piece that’s looks like a little cup that where your toppings go. The best part comes when  you close the press the outer edge creates  a seal around  the meat that keeps all of your toppings insides and you take it out of  the after its sealed and  put it on the grill.

To see the Perfect patty in action click on www.kitchenkings.com/perfectpatty.and learn how to make the perfect burger and be the hit of your next barbecue. The perfect patty will available next week online and available at our Retail outlets in 2 weeks, so check the website for locations and store hours near you.

About Kitchen Kings
Kitchen Kings was create buy 3 world renowned chefs (John smith, Hank  Davis, Marco Morrison), who want to share their wealth of knowledge over the years with the American public. We are located  Bay Shore, New York. We have a state of the art facility located in Bay Shore, New York  and have a retail outlet  located in the same facility with new one coming next year. 

Further Details about Kitchen Kings Is availed online at www.kitchenkings.com 
© Copyright 2015 joe joe (joejoe2015 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2027485-Press-Release-New-Item