*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2028633-Linas-Dare
Rated: GC · Other · Erotica · #2028633
Written for the Weekly Quickie round 141
Weekly Quickie Round 141: Truth or Dare

Taylor looked at Lina, waiting, watching her brown eyes sparkle with mischief as she contemplated her next move. She’d said truth a dozen times and he wanted her to commit to a dare, knowing exactly what interesting challenge he wanted from her. That old memory lodged in the forefront of his mind on a sweet loop that always left him hard and craving for another go. Finally, she leaned forward, flashed him that sexy coy smile and opened her mouth to speak.

“I’m probably going to regret this, but—dare.”

Taylor's heart quickened as excitement raced through him like a freight train. He reached a hand out to her and when she reluctantly stood, he pulled her hard against his frame. As much as he wanted to watch the expression on her face, whispering it in her ear would have its own benefits.

“Command me. You’re in charge, whatever you want,” he murmured, feeling the instant response of her trembling body against him while the words hung between them.

Lina pulled back gaping. “Taylor, I…”

“Come on, Lina, I dare you.”

Her pale complexion flushed and she turned away from him. He waited, wondering if she would follow through. “Alright, take off your clothes and sit on the edge of the bed.”

Shock kept his feet firmly planted in place and time seemed to standstill while her words rattled his brain, not to mention his body as delicious thoughts entered his mind.

“I said, take off your clothes!” She ordered her sweet voice turning into an erotic command.

He quickly stripped, discarding his clothes on the floor before he sat. Lina smiled, slowing working the buttons of her blouse while sauntering towards him, keeping her distance as she shed everything but her bra and panties. If he didn’t know any better, he’d think she enjoyed putting on a seductive display for him. She stood before him and he couldn’t help but reach out to touch her body.

Lina smacked his hands away. “Don’t move. No touching until I say.”

Taylor swallowed hard and nodded, eager to see what his wife would do next. She spun around giving him her back, reaching around and unclasping her bra. Taylor could hardly wait to feast his eyes on those gems, but to his amazement, she bent over and wriggled out of the panties, exposing everything for him to see.

“Now, you’re going to be good and do exactly as I say, yes?”

He licked his lips in anticipation, “Of course.”

Lina took two steps backward, positioning herself within reach, still not facing him. “Today, we are going to do it the way I like it,” she purred, peeking over her shoulder with a wink. His eyes closed briefly, knowing she wouldn’t let him take his time with her. Lina sat in his lap, wiggling her bottom across his already hardened member. Boldly she grabbed his hands, moved one to her mound, and carefully placed the other over her right breast. “Touch me, feel how much I want you.”

His left hand stroked her labia, surprised by the amount of heat and wetness he found, while his right toyed with her nipple, rolling it between his finger and thumb, as it grew harder with every twist. Reaching between their legs, she took his rod into her hand, teasing the head until he moaned.

“Hold my hips, let me guide you inside,” she said, raising her bottom off his legs. His mind whirled when she only took the tip inside her heat, slowly sinking down on him, the way he liked it. When she accommodated his entire length, she leaned back into his chest. “Hard and fast, baby, give me all you’ve got.” Raising her hands up to his head, her fingers digging into nape of his neck, her mouth burrowed into his neck, nipping and biting, her tongue soothing the skin, the pattern on repeat. Taylor gripped her hips tighter, lifting Lina up and down in a pulsating rhythm, his fingers digging into her soft skin. Her hot breath caressed his skin making him crave more while her heat encompassed every inch of him.

“Stop,” she said, just as his urgency heightened.

“What?”

She stood up, placed her hands on his chest, pushed him back onto the bed before climbing on top, and mounted him like a jockey on a prize-winning stallion. Never before had he seen such fire in his woman, the little minx had been holding out. Her lips fused to his in a deep, hungry kiss that devoured every crevice of his mouth and he found it hard to breathe. She pulled back only enough to position his shaft inside her again, grab his hands and place them on her breasts while her body set the speed.

“Tell me how much you want me,” she moaned, “make me yours.”

Her nails raked over his chest, grasping and digging into his flesh in a mix of pleasure and pain that had him thrusting deep into her core. Nothing felt better than driving her to the edge only to make her wait, but she set the pace and knew he couldn’t hold back much longer.

“Say it!”

“I want only you, Lina.”

WC:869

© Copyright 2015 Purple is House Florent (purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2028633-Linas-Dare