*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2029281-Light-and-dark
Rated: 13+ · Sample · Fantasy · #2029281
The twin of legend have come and will do anything to protect each other.

Chapter One

Light and Dark

Runa and San were born into the human world to save it from the wars that were destroying all that life stands for. They were both born with great powers the gods are said to have given them. Runa was born with the powers to become invisible at will and shadow jump which means while San was born with the powers to fly and create fire from nothing. They were born to fight for love, family, and happiness. Runa and San are twins born to the great hunter Zion, and huntress Irelia.
Their father Zion taught them how to fight with the blade and their mother taught them to fight with the bow. Runa is Sanâs brother and prefers the sword while San Runaâs sister prefers the bow. A week after the twins turned 16 their parents were killed by Roman soldiers that were searching for the twin and others that have incredible powers. Runa brimming with rage unsheathed his sword nicknamed the lighting blade by his father and became invisible and shadow jumped from solider to solider killing half of them in under 20 seconds while San flew ablaze with fire killing the other half. Both twins felt lightheaded and weak but at the same time they were feeling scared for they never knew they had such power until then.
Runa got up first and helped San. San we have to get out of here and find some place safe for us to find understanding in these powers. With that being said Runa and San ran in to the forest in the dead of night with no destination in sight. They had but one goal now that their parents were dead they secretly swore an oath to themselves that they would protect all they had left with their lives they would protect each other until the day they died.

© Copyright 2015 KiroBANKS (kirobanks513 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2029281-Light-and-dark