*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2029633-Roaming-Where-the-Monsters-Go-Day-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Assignment · Fantasy · #2029633
Description of different monsters found on Epic

Roaming Where the Monsters Go



There are many different types of monster that roam our physical realm; the biggest monsters to roam Epic, will be the Nephilim. The intent at the beginning of their transformation from the spiritual realm to the physical realm all six who want to help teach the Humans ways to improve their life and they also want to experiment with this one question which they all want answers. Can you progress in the sphere levels in the physical form like you can in the spiritual form? They have all come to the conclusion that this has not happened yet because the Humans do not know this could be an option for them. The monster starts to be revealed when they start the experiments of mixing species together to do what they call, creating new species. The truth is these new beings generally tend to suffer and not very much love is involved in these experiments.

The legend of Savannah Hannah is an old story passed down from generation to generation. It is told that two little girls, one named Savannah and the other one named Hannah decided to wander off from the protection of home and explore the woods. The mother discovered her daughter and friend missing and a search party was assembled to head out looking for them. Savannah's father headed the search party, leading everyone into the woods towards some snarling sounds. As the party went deeper into the woods the sounds were louder and louder, a scout was sent to check out what was going on and when he came back the news was a devastating blow. He told everyone there is a beast seven feet tall with dark black fur all over hunched over devouring something. He saw Savannah's necklace on the ground which had a shiny glow stone, the only one in the vicinity at the time with that stone. At this point the creature looked up at the scout with his yellow eyes and big teeth and snickered at him. Scared for his life the scout turned around fled the scene reporting everything he saw. Savannah's father could not accept that his baby girl was gone, he demanded the scout show him where he saw this beast, his intent is to slaughter it right now. They both went to the spot and the beast was gone with one thing remaining, Savannah's necklace and there was no trace of the other girl. Now Savannah's father will have to tell Hannah's father the bad news, she is their cousin and was visiting for a period of time. The father never left the woods searching for his daughter day and night, after some time he also disappeared without a trace. From that moment on the story has been passed down from generation to generation to stay close to home or else the Chulupa will get you.

There is one magnificent beast which is most powerful than all in the land of Epic. The King Panther. This animal is fierce in every way possible, when you see him it is an instinct it seems that he will attack Humans on site. The biggest and strongest warriors will gather during different parts of the year and hunt this magnificent beast for many reasons, first to protect the Humans from harm and also this beast can feed a whole village for almost a year and also provide clothing and blankets from his thick fur. This beast likes to make his home in the mountains where he is free to roam at will and come down to hunt for his feast. It is told that this beast once carried a new born baby away from her mother, so all mothers are very mindful of knowing where all their children are at all times.

This is just a taste of a few of the monsters roaming Epic and there will be more as I write more.

© Copyright 2015 TJ Marie (snow_hawk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2029633-Roaming-Where-the-Monsters-Go-Day-4