*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2029766-Precious-Gift
Rated: E · Prose · Emotional · #2029766
Entry to Precious Gift Contest
Precious Gifts come into our lives; sometimes it takes loosing that gift to realize just how precious it was.  God sends these gifts to us, to care for, to nourish, to love, to learn what they have to teach.

This child was such a gift, he was sent from heaven above, he was a gift of love; too often we take these gifts for granted thinking they will always be there, if we make a mistake today, we can fix it tomorrow, hoping we did not damage them too much.

There are times when we cannot fix those mistakes and the awful, unthinkable happens, the child is taken away from us.  This child was taken from us in a most horrendous way.  The way he was taken, will always haunt us, his mother found him and was devastated. 

He was a ray of sunshine, always happy, always laughing, always loving.

The wide, unending hole that he left will never be filled.  That life, that love can never be replaced, it will be remembered, it will be cherished.  He is with God now sitting on his lap, always laughing, always happy.  We will always love you and we will always miss you, and we will never forget you.

© Copyright 2015 Lazy Writer est 4/24/2008 (dschoening at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2029766-Precious-Gift