*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2030127-INTRODUCTION-TO-INVUK
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · How-To/Advice · #2030127
A brief description of invuk & who they are & what they believe in & stand up for
I come from a technical background which involves Ladieswear multi product experience, have more then 5 years experience gained within a similar role ideally for a leading fashion brand. Experience of completing quality control from the cutting table to the bagging up for delivery. I have the ability to manually create/cut first patterns, while being Competent at detailed pattern cutting to production level. Good commercial awareness and knowledge of garment construction. Knowledge of costing and fabric consumption.
Proven ability to work successfully within a team to meet tight deadlines. Excellent communication and organisational skills.
PERSONAL PROFILE
A reliable and flexible multi language speaking individual who is very Experienced IT professional with leadership and relationship-building skills. Meticulous Professional, excellent at juggling multi tasks and working under pressure. Broad industry experience includes Customer Service Hand-on reliable resourceful Responsible Accomplished Adaptable Ambitious individual.

KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
Outstanding people management & team leadership skills Dedicated to providing the highest level of service
Numeracy & literacy Level 1 & 2 & 3
Health & safety Cert Level 1 & 2
Emergency First aid Level 1
Multi Language Turkish & English

Employment History
Rosematch Ltd, London E8 (clothing manufacture) (Sept 2008-Dec 2014)
Duties included
1. Responsible for managing 30 permanent staff
2. Organised staff rota and ensured the smooth running of the establishment
3. Adhering to Health & Safety regulations at all times
4. Motivating staff in a productive manner to achieve positive results.
5. Good quality control
6. Working with suppliers ensuring products are delivered on time.

Market researcher, Homelands Research, (March 2004-July 2008)
Duties Included
1. Working as part of a team of eleven people on a voluntary basis with the welfare to work provider as administrators & representative.
2. Conducted initial diagnostic assessment with clients on a one to one basis while inputting information onto dedicated website accurately.
3. Processing and managing sensitive client information in a sensible, mature and confidential manner.
4. Providing the highest level of administration support to colleagues and clients.
5. Contacting outside agencies and partners obtaining information and building strong network.
6. Training clients to use computers and the world wide web for jobs.


INTERESTS & HOBBIES

I am into cycling, music and love the outdoors I enjoy a good life healthy & peaceful I really do believe that we are always learning in life no matter what we doing & I have an open mind to religion & politics. I enjoy the It as well there is a whole world of subjects & stuff to learn sometimes for free. I love keeping up to date with recent politics & affairs whether at home or out there in the world.
© Copyright 2015 invuksoul (invuk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2030127-INTRODUCTION-TO-INVUK