*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2030190-Devils-and-Angels-C3---Working-together
by Laurax
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #2030190
Chapter3 Kody is an angel and Danny is a devil but can they work together to get back home
Chapter 3

Danny and Kody were still high up in the air floating above the gloomy dark forest. Kody had lost hope, he didn't know how he was ever going to get back home now, he wasn't even sure how to get back to Earth.
"I got it!" Shouted Danny enthusiastically.
"Got what?" Asked Kody not really caring about anything anymore.
"How to get back home! Well Earth, but you know." Danny's face was lit up with happiness and Kody's face was twisted into a sulk.
"You can't repair a simple rip in your shirt, explain to me how you're getting us back to Earth."
"I am a great devil, don't you dare underestimate my power!" Danny shouted right in Kody's face.
"Haha, you're not great! If you were great why did they leave you behind?" Kody laughed at her than began to shout too. Danny's face went soft as she looked into Kody's eyes with a hint of sadness.
"We can't waist time fighting Kody." Danny replied calmly.
"Oh yes we can, what else are we going to do? Sit here twiddling our thumbs waiting for someone to come rescue us? Oh wait no ones going to!" Kody's face was filled with anger which was making his face red as Danny's wings. Danny's eyes grew dark with hate, but still she spoke softly "Don't argue with me, just shut up."
"No, why not-" Kody started to argue back but Danny raised her hand up with her palm facing towards him and whispered quietly but fiercely "Freeze." As she spoke a sharp pain shot through her entire body. A small blue light shot out of the palm of her hands then hit Kody on the forehead; ice started to appear on his forehead. It made a ring of ice around his head as if he was wearing a ice crown. Kody stopped thinking completely, he could no longer speak. The ice crown froze his mind so he could no longer think of anything to say.
"Hard to do anything while your minds frozen isn't it? Just be glad you can still breath." Danny was speaking softly again as if nothing happened between them. Danny looked at the icy crown and whispered once more. "Melt. Slowly." Another wave of pain went through her body; Danny let out a scream as she started falling down through the air. She tried to use her wings to catch herself but her wings wouldn't move at all. She kept falling, getting closer and closer to the dark forest below. She cursed under her breath then changed the way she was falling so she was now diving down towards the forest. As her wings hit against the wind at this level of speed they started to spread out so she could slow down. Her wings were finally stretched out and no longer paralyzed. She caught the wind in her wings which made her suddenly stop. Danny hovered in the air as she caught her breath.
"Bloody hell." Muttered Danny. She took flight, in a few minutes she was back up beside Kody. Kody was not amused one bit. He was floating in the air with his arms crossed.
"Now, none of this would of happened if you didn't do that." His voice was cold and angry.
"None of this would of happened if you just learned to shut up." Danny spoke back angrily as well.
"Okay. Let's just get out of here, then we can make a plan to kill each other, sound good to you?" Kody smirked at Danny.
"Sounds great." Danny giggled and rolled her eyes at him.
"So, Sherlock what's the plan?"
"Make another smart comment I dare you." Danny laughed and rolled her eyes again. Danny wrapped her wings around her as if using them as shields then opened them again creating a large gust of wind. She done this a couple times then started diving down towards the ground and shouted up to Kody. "Follow me." Kody started diving down with his wings behind his back so he could pick up speed easily. Danny had her hands stretched out in front of her; she was creating a large purple orb in her hand. She spoke to her self. "Oh please let this work." Pain was shooting through all of her body; it hurt more than the last time she tried to make a portal. Her wings faltered causing her even more pain, she was no longer flying properly, she was just falling now. Kody saw Danny failing to fly properly so he tried to speed up to catch up with her. Danny was getting closer to the treetops of the dark dead forest, she threw the purple orb in front of her; just above the treetops. The orb spread out into a large oval, it looks just like the last portal Danny had summoned.
"It's going to be unstable Kody! Be carefu-" Danny tried to finish shouting up to Kody as she fell through the air but she had already hit the unstable portal.
"Agghh" She screamed out in pain. The pain was unreal, she opened her eyes slowly. All around her all she seen was something that looked like a purple tunnel. She kept falling through the long purple tunnel. Danny felt her wings slowly disappearing into her back. More pain shot through her body; then she blacked out.
© Copyright 2015 Laurax (itsmelaura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2030190-Devils-and-Angels-C3---Working-together