*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2031307-choice
Rated: E · Short Story · Educational · #2031307
200 words story
Once upon a time..There was a man.His name was John.John was very poor.He was so poor that many times he had to sleep without food.He always complained to god for his miserable life.
John loved a girl name Maria.Maria was very rich.She was as rich as John was poor.But Maria was a sensible woman.She knew that money was not everything in life.She valued love more than anything in life.
One day when john was sleeping in the night,He saw a dream.In his dream he saw god.God told john that hey John i have always heard you complaining about your life.But today i am going to grant you a wish.You can ask for anything you want.But remember,There is only one condition.You can not change your wish afterwards.You have to write that wish on a piece of paper in the morning and then burn it in the fire.
Next day John woke up.He remembered the dream.He wrote his wish on a paper and did what god said.God accepted his wish.The next day John was a diiferent man.He was richer.He could not believe it.He was the richest man.
The next day john enquired about maria.He found out that maria died last night in an accident.John was again shattered.He was not able to even tell maria that how much he loved her.He prayed to god to change his wish.But that was the only condition.
If john in that wish would have asked maria's love instead of being rich than things would have been different.
Always remember life gives you oppurtunities at different times.But it depends on your decision that what you make out of it.Your troubles originate from your choices.
© Copyright 2015 shreyans kanswa (shreyans at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2031307-choice