*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2032704-Blog-about-sexual-abuse-rape-and-help
Rated: 13+ · Monologue · Adult · #2032704
self-help, happiness after sexual assault, by relatives, and being in a safe place now.
Hi. This is a true story and a start of a blog. I had a happy childhood, but my father abandoned me when I was 2. My mother divorced him for not taking his medicine, he had schizophrenia, and manic depression, and cheated on her a lot. He didn't treat her right. He left, and moved to South Carolina, while I was abandoned without a daddy my whole life. I never knew what a good father was.

Met him at 16. Visited in SC. and he molested and raped me. My brother also did. My brother did at age 12, And my father raped me when I was 16 years old. From then on, my life went downhill. Up until then, I was a straight A student in high school making all kinds of progress. Then, I went into a bizarre psychological breakdown, getting psychotic and sick , and they diagnosed me with bipolar, when I was 21, in the psychiatric hospital. I cried so much of the tragedies. By brother raped me on his boat about 13 years ago, and made me a nervous wreck up until now. I finally found peace through WRITING A LOT, and how it heals a lot. I got the Courage to Heal Workbook, a guide for survivors of sexual abuse.



I highly recommend The Courage to Heal Workbook and those other workbooks with writing exercises, on the fun side of things, you get to talk about yourself, our favorite topic, let's admit it, some of us writers, and now that I finally FOUND OUT I CAN WRITE MOST OF THE DAY, MY LIFE HAS BEEN LOOKING UP, WITH HEALING AND figuring out how to handle family crisis's and my own.



My mother got breast cancer, so had to go through that, she is well now, but have to help her out, and she can be hard on me a lot.



Writing would help anyone trying to figure out their lives, and I decided that with the info I am putting in the workbooks, I want to make a public memoir out of them, with fake names, what is that called?? but protect families privacy, but write all about my family, and how messed up it all was and sometimes still is. I live alone now in an apartment. Thank god away from that. Also, married for 10 years and divorced. Michael , my 'ex-boyfriend' broke up with me, .....I have dealt with a lot, and still am going, I hope you do too. and listening to joyce meyer and joel ostenn helps too, along with TV and classical, etc, music . COPING SKILLS FOR BIPOLAR TOO, and I have PTSD. post traumatic stress disorder. I hope to help anyone who is dealing with a lot. you might not have had to, but I will make quite an interesting book about my life anyhow. Which was both a nightmare, horror, and a happy ending. thank you  so much for reading, and keep writing, and get those workbooks if they help you out. in self help department in book stores. xo The courage to heal, get out of your head and into your life. (Now I am finally in my life.) and call a hotline if you need someone to talk to. I have to call hotlines all the time. !! they do help and the people do care about their job, and yes, about me and you. help myself and help yourself make your dreams come true. what was meant for our harm, God will use it to our good, He loves us.
© Copyright 2015 ladybug (aberloo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2032704-Blog-about-sexual-abuse-rape-and-help