*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2033925-Death-Unsavory
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fantasy · #2033925
When an executioner seeks revenge, how bad can it get?
         As silence settled in, only the sound of the breathing target could be heard. The crackle of burning wood in the fireplace interrupted the breathing, but the warmth of it was greatly appreciated by Kaylin. She remained completely still under the bed, waiting for the Prince to get up for his nightly bladder release. Kaylin knew his routine well, as she was given the information by a special informant. She needed to know everything about him. It would make it easier for her to kill him.

         After what seemed several hours of silence and vigilance, stirring could be heard on the bed. Slowly pulling her dirks from under her, Kaylin readied herself to strike. To her pleasant surprise, the Prince stood up right in front of her, standing up and stretching his hands up over his head. Kaylin struck with such precision, the Prince didn't have time to react.

         Kaylin sliced open both Achilles on the Prince. Blood sprayed the floor and saturated the blades. The Prince fell back on his bed, as he had lost the support to hold himself upright. He was in the process of expelling his bladder, which he continued to do as he fell. Before he could scream out, Kaylin had placed a rag in his mouth and had a dirk to his throat. The Prince's eyes widened with fear and surprise at seeing her.

         "Do you know who I am?" Kaylin asked.

         The Prince shook his head in acknowledgment.

         Kaylin pulled out ropes from under her clothing and quickly tied the Prince's wrists together and then drug his limp, frightened body onto the bed. Blood began to saturate the bed where his feet hung loosely on his ankles. Kaylin walked to his feet and started pushing on them. The Prince started writhing in pain and tears could be seen running down his face. Kaylin smiled at seeing the pain he was in. She lifted the right foot by the heel and pushed it forward, causing the toe to touch the shin. The Prince's muffled scream brought a bigger smile to Kaylin's face.

         "I don't want you to pass out my Prince." Kaylin said through her smile as she approached the Prince's face. "I bet you wonder why I am doing this."

         The Prince started nodding furiously. The fear in his eyes could be seen through the dim light.

         "Don't tell him." the little boy said.

         "Cut his member off first." the older girl said, "Then you can tell him."

         The Prince started struggling harder at hearing the other voices. He tried to look around the room and see who else was there, but he couldn't see anyone.

         "I like that idea." Kaylin said, "I will take off his member first, then I will tell him." Kaylin grabbed the Prince's member and slice it off with her dirk. Blood began spraying from the Prince again as he tried to scream through the rag in his mouth.

         "That is messy," the older girl said, "but thank you sister."

         "No one will hear your screams." the little boy stated, as if it were a matter a fact. "My sister, Kaylin, made sure that you would be all alone tonight."

         The Prince's color had drained and he had begun to turn pale with pain.

         "My dear Prince," Kaylin said, "you can't die yet, not until I tell you why you are being punished. Do you remember why your father moved us to this valley? Oh wait, you can't answer with that rag in your mouth." Reaching down Kaylin pulled the rag from the Prince's mouth.

         "Guards! Help!" the Prince screamed.

         "Do you remember why your father moved us to this valley?" Kaylin asked again.

         "Yes, what does that have to do with me?"

          "Do you remember a young boy and older girl that lived just outside the village?"

         The Prince's eyes widened when he was asked. "Yes, why?"          

         "Well, they were my older sister and my little brother. She rebuked your advances and you didn't seem to think it right that the Prince should be refused by some village girl. You raped her and then killed her and my brother. We were supposed to be protected from that type of treatment. That is why your father brought us to this valley."

         The Prince began crying "I am sorry."

         "They were all I had left. My sister raised us after my parents died during the plague. You took all I had left."

         "I...I didn't know they were your family." he pleaded.

         "That should not have mattered. No one should suffer."

         "Kill him now." the little boy said.

         "Make him suffer more." the older girl demanded.

         "Time to die my Prince, you bastard." Kaylin said, with her menacing smile.

         Fear hit a new height for the Prince as he realized that all the voices were coming from Kaylin.

         "My father will have you executed for this."

         "Your father is the reason I am here. He said no one is above the law, including his own son. I am his executioner for a reason. It's time to show you how good I am." Kaylin said as she placed the rag back in the Prince's mouth.

         Kaylin placed the dirk to the top of the Prince's chest and with precision opened the skin from his chest to the bottom of his abdomen. Pulling the skin back carefully, Kaylin exposed the Prince's delicate insides. All the while the Prince tried to scream, but to no avail.

         Kaylin showed the Prince a bag that she had brought with her. She reached into the bag and pulled out a small moving creature. The Prince tried to focus. His eyes grew even wider. Not only was she crazy, but she was sadistic.

         "Yes," Kaylin said with a smile, "maggots." Kaylin poured the entire content into the open cavity of the Prince.

         Kaylin opened the door the Prince's chamber and closed it behind her leaving the Prince to be eaten alive.



         



© Copyright 2015 Revit_Guru (tmo_brien at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2033925-Death-Unsavory