*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034209-Rakeeshs-adventures
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #2034209
A short story my friends and I wrote, we wrote it in 50 minutes, so it isn't perfect.
A short Indian man named Rakeesh walked into a pizza king. He ordered a large supreme pizza. The cashier said he owed 18.46. he soon would get his pizza in 20 minutes. Suddenly the Pac-Man machine exploded into a small fire. The entire left toggle button was engulfed, and it was this small indian man's true destiny to save his favorite arcade game. Before he could do that, the fire spread to the kitchen, Where an old greasy cook was cooking the next order. Rakeesh soon realised that this was infact, his order! Too late he realized, his pizza got burnt,"NOOOOOOOOOOO", he screamed. He fell to his knees as he watched the final pepperoni burned to a crisp. The sorrow and sadness soon had to end, as he was going to be the saviour of this pizzeria. Then, the pac-man machine came to life and start to shoot everyone with assorted fruits and tic-tacs. As the machine continued to shoot (missing everyone) a sheep suddenly came through the door and the ghosts surrounded him and consumed him. "Mueueueueueueu wopwop" The sheep cried, as he was finished. Then the pizza came to life and attacked the pac-man robot, which ironically helped the robots aim. Rakeesh is panicking, he grabs bucket of water, and all of the fire is gone. Everything is back to normal. Channing Tatum bursts through the stained glass window to his left, and jumps on top of Rakeesh. He congratulates him for his great bravery and dedication, and starts to celebrate. Channing Tatum then resurrects the burnt and mangled pizza back to life. The glorious moment that all of this had led up to, Rakeesh looks in the box. What he sees is appalling. The worker who had ran away in a hurried rush when the drama of pizza making had broke, had made the WRONG PIZZA. Arnold Schwarzenegger comes in and says,"give me your pizza if you want it to live". Still feeling like an unsatisfied costumer, Rakeesh does not object to giving up his pizza. Arnold says "Thank you kind foreign man." "Have this better pizza instead". His hands form something that Rakeesh and Channing had never seen before. An instant pizza, large supreme with extra cheese, the way that Rakeesh liked it. He paid the 18.46 to the register, gave a 2 dollar tip, thanked Schwarzenegger and Tatum, and continued his journey in the nice and warm summer day.
© Copyright 2015 Mariofan1234 (mariofan1234 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034209-Rakeeshs-adventures