*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034224-Seizing-the-opportunity
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Friendship · #2034224
An average Joe wins more than the girl's heart
Mike and Steve met me at Olive Garden for lunch. We all noticed a pretty girl sitting alone and decided to introduce ourselves. With three guys and just one girl, Mary, the conversation soon became competitive. Mary laughed at Steve's pick-up line, and without warning, I saw her right eye jump out of its socket as it headed straight for the floor. Instinctively, I reached out & snatched the eye in mid air. I safely returned it to Mary and found-out that it was a glass eye appliance.Our problem of having three young men vying for the attention of one pretty girl had now been settled. Mary asked me to be her exclusive lunch date as the other two guys disappointingly walked away. Mary I asked, 'Why did you choose me over Mike and Steve as your luncheon partner? She responded immediately by stating, "Because you're the one that caught my eye.
© Copyright 2015 Bright Writer (prosperity25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034224-Seizing-the-opportunity