*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034288-The-Escape
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by PSP
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2034288
Two young boys will have to be quick to escape warehouse that they were dared to enter.
“What are we waiting for?” asked Dameon. “We’re waiting for the right moment man. We can’t risk messing this one chance up” replied Rooker. “That thing will be heading back this way soon, and we might not get a second chance if it spots us!” said Dameon.

“Look I know, but we gotta wait until there’s enough wind blowing, then we’ll be able to fit through that gap.” Rooker said as he pointed toward a flap that opens only wind the wind blows into it. They both waited there patiently for the right moment. They both were very terrified. Every creek, every bit of noise spooked them. Dameon repeatedly checked behind him to make sure that what they were running from wasn’t anywhere near. “ There! It opened! Quickly run through it while we have the chance!” shouted Rooker. “Aye, don’t talk so loud. Do you want that thing to find us?” Dameon said furiously. They both ran toward the gap, but right as they were about to crawl through it, the creature that had been stalking them spotted them. “Oh God it found us!” Dameon said. “Just get through the gap!” Rooker shouted. They both ran for the gap. One by one they crawled through the opening as fast as they could. The creature ran towards them. It’s long hairy arms reached for them. But they managed to get through the gap just in time. “There we got through, but we’re not out yet. Keep running!” said Rooker. They both ran for their life out the warehouse and ran home. Never had they ever had moment in their life be so intense. From that day forward, they promised to never do a dare like that again, especially if there’s an eight foot monster involved. 

© Copyright 2015 PSP (water17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034288-The-Escape