*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034289-Not-Enough-Time
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #2034289
A man getting ready for his wedding.
Not enough time



As he rushed out the house, he panicked! What if he didn’t make it in time? What is his soon to be wife gets upset and leaves him? He wouldn’t know what to do! He got his suit and tie on and rushed in the bathroom to do his hair. He fixed his freshly ironed collar and finally took a quick breath. He got everything ready and suddenly he heard a noise coming from the doorway. He didn’t know if someone had broke into the house so he crept into his bedroom and grabbed his gun. He crept back into the kitchen area. He peeked around the corner and saw nothing but heard footsteps. He went around the other corner and didn’t see anything. When he walked back into the kitchen he saw his fiancé standing there with grocery bags. She said,” Hey Honey!” He said,” What are we waiting for?” She said,” For?” He replied back confusingly, “ For our wedding! Why aren’t you at the church?” His soon to be wife started laughing and said, “ Honey, Our wedding is tomorrow! Are you okay? You look a little red and out of breathe!” He said, “ Yes, I’m fine! I was rushing to get ready! “ Maybe you should take a nap! You’ve been so stressed lately.” He replied. “ Okay!” So the next day Lisa went on to the church to get ready for the wedding and when she was done, she sat around waiting. She was still waiting. She kept calling his phone and finally he answered. He had overslept and this time he was actually late to his wedding! He finally got ready and went on to the church. The couple said their “ I dos” and went on Their Honeymoon. 

© Copyright 2015 Ashleigh (ashleigh1020 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034289-Not-Enough-Time