*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034510-invuk-affiliates-terms--conditions
Rated: E · Other · Reviewing · #2034510
please check out the following
EARN COMMISSIONS AS HIGH AS 75%
invuk.webs.com pays some of the highest commissions of any affiliate marketing network in existence. We encourage our product creators to set their commission level high so that they attract more digital marketers. Let us help you find ways to make money online today with one of the best affiliate programs out there.

CHOOSE THE PRODUCTS YOU WANT TO PROMOTE
Unlike some affiliate marketing networks that force you to take any ad they select, you always get to select the digital products and offers that appear on your site. That means you can cherry pick the offers that are paying the highest commissions and the offers that are most likely to appeal to your audience. Invuk.webs.com has an online marketplace containing thousands of products that you can choose to promote, so you’re sure to find something that will appeal to your site visitors or followers.

GET PAID ON TIME
Thanks to invuk.webs.com HOPLINK™ tracking system, we’ll be able to tell when a customer purchases something after clicking on your link–even if they don’t purchase right away. In fact, you’ll get paid a commission if the purchase happens as much as 60 days after the initial click on your site. We’ve built our reputation by paying digital marketing affiliates on time. You can opt to receive checks as often as every week, and direct deposit is also available. This feature alone makes invuk.webs.com one of the most favored affiliate marketing programs out there.

EARN RECURRING COMMISSIONS
Many of the information products available for sale through invuk.webs.com are sold on a recurring subscription basis. These affiliate marketing program opportunities are some of the greatest opportunities for digital marketers because you can continue earning money month after month, year after year, long after the original sale. As long as the customer continues the subscription, you’ll continue getting paid.

PROMOTE AUTOMATIC UPSELL OFFERS
You can choose to promote digital media products that offer customers upsell options as part of the purchase process. This means more value for your customers, and more money in your pocket.

PARTNER WITH OTHERS TO INCREASE YOUR INCOME
Our unique joint venture program allows you to split your earnings with other digital marketers or vendors, if you choose. For example, you could mentor another Internet business in exchange for a cut of their sales. Or you could partner with another digital marketer on a joint marketing campaign and split the proceeds. You’re in control, so you can set up the joint venture deals and payment sharing contracts that work for you.



USE AFFILIATE MARKETING OFFERS TO
 GROW YOUR AUDIENCE
When you carefully select high-quality offers that will appeal to your audience, your audience will likely come to value those offers. Thus, your affiliate marketing activities actually become a benefit for your site visitors and newsletter readers. As your current audience sees more value in your content, they’ll recommend it to their friends, helping you increase your audience. And that in turn, increases your earning potential.

TAP INTO INVUK.WEBS.COM ADVANCED AFFILIATE PROGRAM ANALYTICS
invuk.webs.com reporting capabilities mean you can get detailed data about impressions, clicks, and sales for the various offers you are running. You can see how your links performed hour-by-hour during a given campaign, yielding valuable insight. Armed with this data, you’ll be able to fine-tune your online affiliate campaigns. Over time, you’ll likely see your earnings increase as these insights help you do a better job selecting and targeting your promotions.

META TAG
With expert customer service and support.
Reliable, on-time affiliate marketing commission payouts.
Unique Joint Venture opportunities.

money,translating,researching,invuk.webs.com,soulmansresearch,online marketing,trading,making money online,affiliates,advertising,free products,money,online,publishing,online frauds,email marketing,start making money from home,free advice,invuk,
© Copyright 2015 invuksoul (invuk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034510-invuk-affiliates-terms--conditions