*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034585-Idk-3
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #2034585
I have one and two on this.
I was running faster and faster for my freedom,but I was getting tired. My legs started to lose feeling in them. I look behind me to see that they had taken my mom,dad and my little bother who I loved the most out of my family. They were now being tied up to a poll and then they put a gun to my dads and shot him in the head. But I know that's not my real family are safe at home, or would they be safe now I'm thinking that was my dad being shot in the head and I feel like I'm going to be sick. I can hear my brother Kevin yelling at me but I can't make out what he's saying to me and then I fall down, and onto the floor of my bedroom I was soaking in sweat. I was so mad at Kevin that I glared at hem. I wanted to hit him for making me fall on the floor. But Kevin just looked at me. He sat down next to ome and held me tight thinking about how this hug would be one of the last hugs for about 3 years. That made me feel so bad that I wanted to cry, but I had to hold it together for his sake and for are parents, too they had just walked iinto my bed room, got down on their knees and held us both. I wished it would never end but we heard a knock on the door. My mother Cassie had to get up to get the door. I wondered who it was. It couldn't be one of my friends since I had said my good byes to all of them. I followed her to the door and to my surprise all of my of my friends are there. I asked them what are you all doing here? They just smiled and came inside. I gave my mom a confused look but she, too, was smiling and started to follow them. 



I too started to follow them and was stop by my dad Edgar. I ask hem what he wanted? But all he would say was. "Put this on." And handed me a blindfold, But why I asked? "Just do it honey." So I put it on and he led me somewhere. " Are you ready?" He asked me. Yes I said wondering where I now was and still wondering what all my friend's are doing here, He toke out the blindfold and I saw all of my friend's and my mom and little brother holding a big white box and all of the others was holding gift's. But it's not my birthday yet it's tomorrow, I said. "we know that silly but they are coming tomorrow and so we wanted to give you a birthday/go away party." Said my dad.

" what don't we start the party my sweet Victoria?" " Oh ok." I replayed
© Copyright 2015 rebecca2loud (rebecca2loud at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034585-Idk-3