*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034813-Circumstances-of-Imitating-the-Circumsta
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #2034813
Circumstances of Imitating the Circumstances of Others
Circumstances of Imitating the Circumstances of Others…



In a stunning journey of life, we confront with plenteous circumstances that leads us to decide something, which knowingly or unknowingly affects our future. Usually, if we dwell beyond, we do think, decide, plan, and say things similar to the very persons around us. Because our decisions are picked up by our beliefs, beliefs are the outgrow of our subconscious mind, and the subconscious mind is the by product of our environment, people and their reflection. In short, our beliefs are persuasive. As a result, our thinking resembles with the people around us. This lethal dogma has to be changed. So, an imperative tag or proclamation arises here, that we should surround ourself with positive, light hearted, optimistic people. If we have these people around us, our life would be splendid, if not, the vice versa.

We don’t realize how much our thoughts, decisions, or reactions affect the people around us, may it be our family, friends, colleague, anyone. And since, majority of our decisions are based on our anger, frustrations, ego, & other aggrieve qualities, it gradually fills up our environment & society.

Thus, this gloomy texture of society surfeited by pessimism, results in the birth of cynicism among people. So always before being pessimist think where will it lead us to because we often forget, society is nothing but our own reflection, the mirror of our assent.

Mohit Raj.

© Copyright 2015 mohit raj (mohitraj11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2034813-Circumstances-of-Imitating-the-Circumsta