*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2035519-The-Underworld-Queen
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2035519
This item is the pilot story for a novel. Everything will be clear as you read on
Chapter 1

A call for peace



Angels and demons have been fighting for a very long time, they have been trying to rule the Earth and even succeeded sometimes but again were defeated by each other's forces.



This was one of those days and one of those moments. The shadow of war could be seen everywhere and the scent of blood could be felt even before it was started. Both armies of angels and the undead (demons) could be witnessed. Everyone was prepared once more in order to battle and conquer the earth.



Demons wanted it to enslave the humans and use them in wars against angels while angels wished peace and harmony for them, and also to not to let them be slaughtered in demons hand. Both sides were ready to hear the words 'War' or 'Attack' and they did.



The war was started and both sides were trying their best to defeat their opponents. Usage of nothing was restricted. Magic was being used widely and it was very efficient on the outcome of war since magic was rare and not every demon or angel could use it. But this time in the middle of war something unexpected happened, someone uninvited showed up.



A portal from nexus, the place where three realms Eden, Hades and Earth were connected, started to glow and open. A creature not so demon and not very angel appeared. Everyone recognized him because he had the ability to transform both in angel and demon form, but he was none and he had a name, Sparda.



Sparda was a nephilim, breed of a demon father and an angel mother. A long time ago when demons was attacking angels at Eden, their own land, a demon fall in love with an angel and helped her escape the war. The pair got a child and then they were slaughtered by demons but the child had lived, and it was Sparda.



The moment the legendary dark knight Sparda appeared the war got stopped. Everyone paid full attention to him and it was for a reason. Sparda had came with an offer, an offer to finish the eternal war between angels and demons and to put an end to this misery and bloodshed. He also cared for humans because after his mother and father were murdered, humans protected him not knowing of his real species since a nephilim looks exactly like humans.



Sparda gathered the leaders of the both sides and presented his offer. He wanted for the demon king to marry a female angel and for the angel leader to have a demoness as his wife in order to have nephilim children, just like him. He also added that the first born son or daughter has to leave their homeland and needs to grow up inside humans and like human in Earth. This was necessary for bringing peace according to him.



At first Thanatos the demon denied Sparda's offer but since no angel or demon could stand against Sparda and his powerful sword Force edge, they had to do nothing but to accept this offer and put an end to the war. Sparda also included that among the two upcoming nephilim breeds, only one would bear his mark and he will rule the earth instead of any angel or demon.



Alestor the leader of all angels accepted this offer at the first place. He wanted peace more than anyone else but at the other hand, Thanatos had a condition. He wanted Sparda's sword in return which Sparda denied easily, but the demon king said that he would like to have the sword after he sends his nephilim child to Earth.



The Legendary Dark Knight Sparda approved Thanatos's condition but he had other plans for him and for the upcoming nephilim children.

























© Copyright 2015 loreth182 (octaviairon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2035519-The-Underworld-Queen