*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2035521-The-Underworld-Queen---part-2
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2035521
The selection ceremony and the ice mage inside domain of death.


Chapter two: Ice In Fire



For the first time in history of every angel and demon, there was going to be an official wedding ceremony between an angel and a demon. This could be a chance for redemption of the demon king and a moment of perfect joy for angels, or this could also be a beginning to an abomination. Regarding Sparda's character, no one could ever tell how will be the nature of the future heir of their throne.



The legendary dark knight had a very interesting personality and character, he was good in nature though but only a fool would expect him to be good all the time. Despite anything he had done for the sake of mankind in order to protect them, he was also a killer. But maybe that was necessary otherwise it was imposdible to bring peace among demons and angels, even if it was temporary.



Sparda's idea was getting into implementation, Alestor was prepared to visit land of Hades through the underworld, and from there he was going to step into domain of death. It was the place where neither angels nor ordinary demons had ever stepped, a place filled with pure horror. There located the throne of the demon king Thanatos.



Sparda had already took the part of keeping the hellgates and the portal open so that they wouldn't end up trapped in the world's most terrible place. He was coming with the leader of angels and his guards in there too. So the journey to the hell began and it was no ordinary journey, Alestor was going to choose a demoness as his wife as well as queen of Edenia.



As Alestor, Sparda and the angelos (angel minions) put their step in Hades, they were welcomed by some very well arranged demon minions. It was also a sign of Thanatos's siriousness for this action of peace. So they continued stepping ahead and the demon royal guards following and protecting them. As they reached to the domain of death, the doors to the dark castle opened and Thanatos stood infront of them on the edge of palace's huge balcony. The demon king welcomed Sparda and angels and then guided them to the hall.



At the entrance to the hall there were different kinds of demon species waiting for them including sireens, firebirds and some very angry looking one-eyed cyclopses. Sparda was still checking creatures out when suddenly they all bowed, Thanatos had come in. Alestor was surprised seeing all these respect towards a demon, specially a cruel one, he thought maybe it was all out of fear, not respect. Whatever it was, Thanatos had a very uncanny ability of sensing anything wrong and he would slay the one responsible in a blink of eye.



Thanatos ordered the firespawn Berial to gather all the mages inside the hall and put them in an arrangement, Berial was the gatekeeper of the castle. The mages were inside and now Alestor was going to choose one of them. A female sorcerer was said to be mage only if she was doing service to Thanatos in the castle and there was plenty of them for the angel leader to select. But only one of them caught Alestor's attention, the ice mage.



Artonia was beautiful and blond in hair but she was a demon in nature. Only because she was raised in cold places of underworld outside Hades, she was fair and different than other mages. As a child, she had control over ice and was born with it, then she was noticed and brought to the demon king as a servant. Their eyes caught each other and she gave a smile to the angel, but there was pain and suffering inside her eyes, pain of being enslaved. Alestor could see all the suffering in her big blue eyes .The great angel took her hand and gifted her neck with the royal necklace. The ice mage bowed a little with the end of her dress in her hands and then everything was set, she was going to be queen of Edenia.



" I, leader of all angels and king of Edenia, now choose you as my queen and wish for a long-lasting relationship between us as husband and wife"

said Alestor while he was holding Artonia's hand. The angelos and Sparda congratulated them and prepared for return, but there was someone else coming with them too.



Thanatos gathered some of his loyal demon guards and came to Sparda wishing to come with them to Edenia. At first the selection ceremony for The demon king was going to be a week after Alestor's marriage, but it seemed that he had a hurry. The legendary dark knight thought about this for a second, then he accepted his wish. Still he was suspicious of Thanatos's move.











© Copyright 2015 loreth182 (octaviairon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2035521-The-Underworld-Queen---part-2