*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2036041-I-See-Dark
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #2036041
The dark, consuming my very soul
I see dark. The Abyss, Iâm staring in to the abyss. Itâs so dark and dreadful. The black hates me so much, I can feel it staring back at me. Into my eyes, It pierces my soul like a razor to skin. Itâs so dark, there must be a way to stop this. I can feel the soul of the black and it is a monster. I can hear it breathing with large nostrils. The black wants to bathe in rotting corpses and blood so thick it makes a waxy glaze. I look deeper into it and I see myself in the pile of rotting flesh. I am lying there with a haunting look of fear on my face. Itâs so dark, the abyss is chewing upon flesh with a crunch like one thousand bones crushing. As I stare into the black, I move my arms but cannot tell if I am. It is so dark and empty that I cannot feel. I move to see if even I am alive, I touch my arm and I rub against it fore it is the only thing I can feel. Next I attempt to move my feet, I hear a creak in the surface under my feet. I hear a crackling roar in the distance. I move my feet in the opposite direction but I hit a barrier in this darkness. I send my hand down wall to find an exit and I can hear the beast closing in. I feel some sort of rectangular surface with a bulge sticking out of it. As I felt it I turned the bulge upward. It creates a flash, SO BLINDING. I open my eyes and adjust to the light, I realize I am in my bedroom with my cat. This is so confusing.

© Copyright 2015 Father 5 Toes (5thtoedsloth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2036041-I-See-Dark