*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2036116-Forbidden-Desire
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2036116
Long time friends have an affair.
Forbidden Desire




Mark recognized Jane when he spotted her seated on a bar stool in the Marriot Hotel bar in Chicago Illinois. She was nursing a fuzzy navel, her favorite drink as he recalled from their emails, texts, and instant message chats. They met almost ten years ago in college. Though they were both instantly attracted to each other; they were both in committed relationships. They agreed to remain friends, and respect the boundaries of their respective relationships.

Jane’s boyfriend broke things off shortly after she and Mark met, but Mark remained with his steady for another four years. They married and had a kid. The marriage fell apart shortly after Mark moved the family to the Midwest. His ex moved back to the east coast, and took the baby with her.

Jane met someone shortly after Mark got engaged, and married him. She married her fiancé the same year Mark got divorced.

Mark and Jane reconnected after his ex moved out. They talked platonically for the most part, but occasionally their talks veered off into the realm of intimate conversation. Mark met someone else and remarried. He now lived with his new wife and their baby, and couldn’t be happier. However, something just kept drawing him toward Jane.

He settled on the empty bar stool beside her, and ordered a scotch on the rocks. Jane turned her head in his direction, and her mouth fell open when she recognized him.

“Hi Jane,” Mark smiled. “I thought I saw you in the lobby earlier.”

“Mark!” Jane exclaimed. “How are you?”

“I’m good,” he sipped his drink, “What are you doing here?”

“Book signing,” Jane answered.

“Oh?” Mark turned to face her, brushing her knee with his. “Which book?”

“The fantasy erotica story,” Jane answered.

“Mmm, I liked that one,” Mark raised his glass in toast to her success. “Congratulations sweetheart. I knew you’d make it big.”

“Thank you,” Jane smiled.

“How’s Adam?” Mark asked.

“He’s good,” Jane answered. “How’s Mary?”

“She’s good,” Mark answered. “And the baby is good too.”

“Glad to hear that,” Jane smiled. She picked up her drink, and sipped. “What are you doing here?”

“Business conference,” Mark answered. “Nowhere near as much fun as your reason.”

Mark rested his hand on her nylon covered thigh just below the hem of her skirt. Jane looked at him incredulously. His fingers massaged her lightly through her stalking. She opened her mouth to say something, but decided to take another sip of her drink instead. She caught his hand when his fingers slipped beneath her skirt.

“Mark, we can’t do that here,” Jane whispered. “Someone could see.”

“Then let’s go somewhere private,” Mark suggested. His blue eyes stared deeply into hers.

“I have to get up early tomorrow,” Jane stated. She slid from the bar stool and stumbled forward.

Mark caught her before she fell. “Whoa, easy there, let me help you back to your room.”

“Alright,” Jane agreed.

“You never could hold your liquor, Janie,” Mark teased as he guided her to the elevator.

“Whatever you say, Markie,” Jane giggled.

“I hate when you call me Markie,” he sighed. The elevator door opened and he guided her inside. “What floor?”

“69,” Jane answered, and giggled.

“My favorite,” Mark laughed and pressed the button.

As the elevator rose he leaned back against the back railing, and held her in front of him. His arms slid around her waist and pulled her back against him. He nestled the length of his cock against her ass and lower back. He drew his nose up the side of her neck, and flicked her earlobe with his tongue.

“Mark,” she gasped.

“We’re alone in here,” he whispered. “You smell delectable. Is that Japanese Cherry blossom?”

“Yes,” she breathed.

His hands slid up and down her flat stomach, stopping just below her breasts. He pressed soft kisses down the line he drew with his nose, and licked back up to her ear.

“I’ve wanted to do this with you for so long,” he groaned, and emphasized his desire by thrusting his hips into her. His cock slid over her ass and spine.

“We’re married,” Jane protested. “We can’t.”

“Yes we can,” Mark assured her. “How long are you here?”

“The week,” Jane breathed.

“As am I,” Mark confirmed. “So, we go about our daily business, and then at night we enjoy each other’s company. When the week is over we go back to our lives and significant others; none the worse for wear.”

Jane was about to object when the elevator stopped, and the doors slid open. Mark guided her out, and down the hall to the room she indicated. He made note that his room was right next door. Jane fumbled with the key until he took if from her and unlocked her door. He held it so it would not click shut but did not open it for her. Instead he braced his free arm against it caging her between him and the door.

“Let’s open those adjoining doors,” he suggested.

Jane relented after a few deep kisses. Mark returned to his room, and stripped down to a pair of black silk boxers. He planned to get lucky tonight. He just did not expect it to be with the other love of his life. He opened his adjoining door and knocked on hers. Jane opened it wearing a white silk bath robe. They unlocked the doors and let them close once he was in her room.

Mark pulled her against him and took her mouth. He lifted her off her feet and sat her on the edge of the king size bed. As they kissed he untied the belt of her robe and opened it to reveal her soft creamy skin. She scooted up the bed as he crawled over her. She moaned and sighed as he plumped a breast with his hand, and sucked the stiffening nipple into his hungry mouth. He flicked the tip with his tongue, and just to see her reaction he squeezed it gently between his teeth. She must have enjoyed it because she thrashed beneath him and let out a loud moan. He did the same to her other breast eliciting the same reaction, and then trailed kissed down her body to the smooth lips of her sex. He spread her wet folds apart with his tongue, and sucked her throbbing clit until she reared up and released a trickle of wetness down his chin.

“Mark,” she gasped. “Let me taste you.’

He did not licking her as he pushed his boxers down and turned his body so his cock lined up with her mouth. She slid her hot, wet mouth over his smooth, hard flesh, and made soft sucking sounds until a spurt of pre-cum coated her tongue.

After they drank their fill of each other he repositioned again so he lay on his back. She straddled him and enveloped him in her hot, wet pussy.

“Jane,” he gripped her hips to still her. “I did not put a condom on.”

“I’m on the pill,” she assured him, and began to move up and down his stiffened flesh.

He held onto her and thrust up each time she came down. She slid the robe from her body as she rode him. Both of their bodies went rigid and as she tightened around him he released inside her. When he finished he slid her off, and laid her to rest beside him in anticipation of more.




Word Count: 1,250
© Copyright 2015 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2036116-Forbidden-Desire