*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2036389-Multicolored-Roses
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #2036389
Medieval times...romanticism...
Even as I emit the slightest of light in this world, I exist in the shadows of your dreams.
Those who turned against me shall feel the wrath of my power. Oh yes those, who cast me out as some mongrel, will feel my fury.
Yet, how could I, the Jewel of the court be forced out with such fear? I was the most beautiful knight. Yes, a female knight is not all completely unheard of. Yet they cover me up as some valiant mistake. Oh, I do reign. And I will return with such force to avenge my demise in such force those who have not know fear will know it the moment they hear those cold, icy footsteps.
For that fear is now not only unreasonable, it is fathomable. It is real, purposeful. You all now have reason to fear the forces of such a beauty. I have been done wrong almost to the extent I may have the tiniest glimmer of sympathy. But sympathy does not exist in my heart.
Justice will reign the day I return. And it will reign with vengeance.
© Copyright 2015 ThePhoenixFire (thephoenixfire at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2036389-Multicolored-Roses