*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2036731-The-Sweet-Heart-Tale-Religion-style
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Religious · #2036731
Sweet but intense, religion style though.
The Sweetheart Tale


Chapter One


         Every night I watch the glittery stars. I see the cute crescent moon, the dipper, I love to lie down and look at the stars. I think of my life now because I’m 18 years old. My name is Sophia. I live in Medford, Oregon. I am happy and sad I'm 18; I just had a party today. I'm going to the University of Oregon for college. My mom and I live in a 2 story house now but I'm leaving for a dorm.

My mom, Jill, came over and sat next me. "I love you pumpkin" my mom said.

"I love you too mom. I'm glad I'm 18 but I'm going to miss you so much when I'm leave " I said.

“Yeah, I’m going to miss you too.”

"When am I leaving?"

"A week from now."

“I love you so much mom. I wouldn't know what to do without you."

My mom and I start to shred into tears.

"Thank you for everything mom."

“Yeah, no problem,” my mom said in a teary voice.

         After 1 hour watching the stars, I went up stairs into my room to grab my photo album. Then I walk carefully down the stairs. And went outside again as I look at the photo album. I looked so cute when I was 2 years old. Then I flip to when I was 5 years old. “ You looked so cute when you were five years old,” my friend Sharline said in a graceful voice.

“Yeah, thanks,” I said as I cried.

“Yep, how are you?”

“I’m good I guess, thanks for asking.”

“Well, I’m going to get water, do you want to come with me?”

“umm… no thank you. I’m going to watch the stars for a little bit longer, thanks anyway.”

         After that, I started crying again, because the stars formed a picture of my dad. He died when I was 11 years old. He worked as a doctor at Providence hospital. He got in a really bad car accident that killed him. He was an awesome dad that I miss a lot.

         I crashed at 9:57 P.M.
I stir out of bed at 10:00 A.M. I listen as my mom is getting up.

Yawn! "Wow you’re up already, that’s early for you" my mom said.

"I know" I said.

My mom gets a glass of decaf coffee. She makes toast for herself.

         After we talked and ate breakfast we went in our newest Honda and we drove to Target. Were going there to get stuff for my dorm. We bought pillows, a lamp, sheets for my bed, 10 journals, pencils, and pens.

When we finally got out of target, it was 12:38 we got some lunch at Jimmy Johns. I got a number a ham sandwich and my mom got a number turkey sandwich. We ate while we talked some more.


“Thank you for doing these nice things for me mom" I said.

"You’re welcome, whatever you need. Let’s go to Best Buy. “My mom said.

         Tonight was the day that Haley’s comet was coming! I am so excited because I never saw it before. So we drove home from Best Buy. We ate dinner outside so we won’t miss it. After dinner I watched the stars like I do every night. Oh!! I see three shooting stars. So I wished that I could have the best singing voice ever, also that and that I could fly and to stay alive forever.

Then after I wished what I wanted to wish for, then someone appeared that I never seen before!

“ hey mom can you see a guy sitting next to me?” I said.

“ no thats nonsense.” my mom said.

“ okay thanks” i said.

I am a genie named Matt that talks to you in your head and you can talk to me in your head too. That would be cool if you could fly and live forever, he said in my head.

You’re hot for a genie I thought you were a ghost or something, I said to him.

You think I am hot, Matt said.

No you actually are sweating but you are cute, though.

Your wishes had been granted my darling.

Really? why did you choose me?

Thats because you are cute too.

You really think that?

Yes

Thanks, but its too bad that we can't talk anymore, as I look down.

Yes I can talk everyday to you like this.

Really?

Yes.


We talked and talked on and on, even when we went to bed.

Two years later


Chapter 2


         It finally is our 1 year anniversary as I think of what I can do for him. I‘m wondering. oh!I have an idea! He would love that!

Hey can you leave for a few hours because I have to set up for a party?

Okay, but only two hours.

Okay.


         When Matt was away, I flew to the store with my wings. The amazing thing about my wings is when someone is looking my way, no one can see me flying with my wings! Its amazing! Also when I am flying no one can see me, except Matt. When I was finishing shopping, I thought about flying and I tapped on someones shoulder and it was like no one could see or feel me it was incredible! So I flew to my dorm afterwords.

Matt, you can come home now, I am done setting up for the party.

         There was no answer. I tried and tried to talk to him but no answer still. I am getting worried. So I pray for him to talk to me but nothing happened after a couple hours so then I flew to church. When I was at church, I prey and prey but no answer. So I waited another few hours, I even cried for him, it was getting late though! i went home at 8:39 P.M. I prey some more when I get home.

"I wish Matt would never die and live forever!”

Thank you so much for saying that you saved my life!

Am I a genie now?

Yes you are you are kind of like me.

What happened, though?


         He explained what happened, it was a long story though. So we talked about it for awhile. I thought in my head that our bond is based on trust and honesty but most importantly love. Thats what I learned from him. We are having a great life and I hope you do too!

The End!
© Copyright 2015 Hazy Storms (haley1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2036731-The-Sweet-Heart-Tale-Religion-style